ADVERTISEMENT

UCF is acting like Micky Mouse U..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even your school president is acting like a silly brat.
I was really happy for Frost and UCF till you all started this punk campaign to discredit the championship game and the system itself.
If you don't like it, go away. Your program got more return on a pittance of investment than most, you should be proud and HAPPY, not act like a school of petulant children.
You may be happy to learn I'm going to do my part in making The NCAA and member schools realize there needs to be a cost to UCF for it's deliberate campaign to undermine our game.

Now, run along back to the little leagues
Must suck knowing your dawgs will lose this consolation game tonight! Go run along to your sister because I hear s she'sready fer ya!

I love that SEC homers love to boast about their schedule but never talk about how they play 1 less in conference game. They play eight while everyone else plays nine. Then they get an extra bye week by scheduling some cupcake at home.

And yet, most people can remember it. Because who ever sees the word Mickey after they turn 5? You did spell "mouse" correctly though. So you have ALMOST mastered the silent "e".
Nah this kid wasn't watching Mickey mouse, he had to go tune in pawpa's aluminim foil rabbit ears just right so they could get the home shopping network in better.

Are you going to ask to speak with a manager?
You call is very important to us. Please hold for the next available customer service representative. Your estimated wait time is... forever. Thank you for continuing to hold. Elevator music. (Then his mom hollers from outside the singlewide, "bowya are you still arn that dawg un phone".

Even your school president is acting like a silly brat.
I was really happy for Frost and UCF till you all started this punk campaign to discredit the championship game and the system itself.
If you don't like it, go away. Your program got more return on a pittance of investment than most, you should be proud and HAPPY, not act like a school of petulant children.
You may be happy to learn I'm going to do my part in making The NCAA and member schools realize there needs to be a cost to UCF for it's deliberate campaign to undermine our game.

Now, run along back to the little leagues where you belong Micky.
Ohh no, don’t do your part, anything but that.

You clearly don't give a damn about the game, judging by the lack of monetary and fan support for UCF that is true for the whole program.

UCF invests a fraction of what real programs do, they have fewer than half the fans and play inferior opponents.
The few fans UCF does have want charity, that is what they got this year.
I'm going to do my small part to see that the next New Years Day Bowl with a huge payoff goes to a more deserving team and program.
I'm betting the rest of REAL college football supporters are about ready to put you whining ingrates back in your place.
I don’t think banging your first cousin more is going to change what teams go to New Year’s Day bowls.

Reactions: Mikesi
@DawgMaticFan don't make your fan base look worse than the lowest of the Huskers, I deleted that thread so you may not have seen it but starting threads like this are a sure way to overtake Nebraska's reigning title here as a team we didn't play this season talking trash to lowly underpriviledged UCF.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT