Not open for further replies.
I think you mean pissant

piss·ant
ˈpisˌant/
USvulgar slang
noun
noun: piss-ant
  1. 1.
    an insignificant or contemptible person or thing.
adjective
adjective: piss-ant
  1. 1.
    worthless; contemptible
Not a

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Thanks, that's vital information.

You won a bowl game that probably should have gone to a more deserving team.
You got a payout that you didn't earn and you're too dumb to appreciate it.
I personally think this should be considered the next time a premium bowl spot is up for grabs.
Why give a spot to an undeserving program that will just whine and bite the hand that feeds ?
You are indeed a special kind of stupid. So UCF didn't deserve the bowl that they WON!? I feel UCF should feel cheated having to play Auburn who clearly didn't deserve to be in a NY6 bowl.

2pLTHH5.jpg

It hurts me that my team plays for an actual national title in 5 hours while you whiners whine and pretend...:cool2:

You are the one wasting your time here, you've got a game this evening, even though it's the consolation game.

What title? The NCAA doesn't recognize the winner of tonight's game.

Wrong again porkchop.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You are indeed a special kind of stupid. So UCF didn't deserve the bowl that they WON!? I feel UCF should feel cheated having to play Auburn who clearly didn't deserve to be in a NY6 bowl.

2pLTHH5.jpg

Yes, your poor commuter school that has little fan support and invests a pittance in the sport deserves EVERYTHING, because your parents told you how special you are.

You won a bowl game that probably should have gone to a more deserving team.
You got a payout that you didn't earn and you're too dumb to appreciate it.
I personally think this should be considered the next time a premium bowl spot is up for grabs.
Why give a spot to an undeserving program that will just whine and bite the hand that feeds ?
As Marc Daniels explained, we actually split the proceeds from the bowl game with the members of the AAC. It's not like UCF got the whole $6 million purse. But again, an SEC fan being wrong is a common occurrence.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Yes, your poor commuter school that has little fan support and invests a pittance in the sport deserves EVERYTHING, because your parents told you how special you are.
Yet here you are stomping your feet because UCF took what you thought was going to be yours. Poor baby, maybe next year you won't lose any games and this won't be an issue.

It hurts me that my team plays for an actual national title in 5 hours while you whiners whine and pretend...:cool2:

All week UCF has been renting space in your mind. Wouldn't be surprised if you miss kickoff of that consolation game while crying and trolling about the ONLY undefeated team in the country.

Coming from a whining child looking for a free ride that means nothing.
I've already talked to your Assistant AD, UCONN's AD, The AAC's Assistant commissioner, I'm expecting a call from The SEC office Wed. morning and I'm just getting warmed up.
You piss ants are trying to both destroy the party and crash it, f....you. I'll do my part to make sure the right people understand what is going on.
I called the Easter bunny, Santa Claus,
My degree is from a school with an actual campus, that is enough to make you envious.
Also...GO DAWGS.....:popcorn:
Bulldogs are the most inbred breed of dog in the US. Look it up.

As Marc Daniels explained, we actually split the proceeds from the bowl game with the members of the AAC. It's not like UCF got the whole $6 million purse. But again, an SEC fan being wrong is a common occurrence.
No you are playing for a plastic trophy that says Dr Pepper....the Real champions already had a parade

11 titles in the past 20 years for The SEC, The AAC will eventually disband having never sniffed a title.

So I am think that this guy is just jerking your chain. Nobody is this thick. He is like a stereotype of what the dumbest fan in the SEC would say. Things that don't even make sense in a weird way. Time to let it go.

Wow...I've debated people with low IQ before. This Dawg clown may be the first person to record a NEGATIVE IQ.

He doesn't seem to know that...
  • He has insulted his own coach
  • Dozens of mainstream media and well known sports figures (includng his own coach) support UCF's national championship claim
  • The same NCAA recognized selectors that Alabama, Auburn Texas A&M and many other have used to claim national championships are the same NCAA recognized selectors UCF uses to support our claim
  • UCF has more BCS/NY6 bowl WINS in the last FIVE years than Georgia has BCS/NY6 APPEARANCES in the last 11 years.
Looks like UCF has been the more relevant program the last decade.

You have no point, none of you do.
You're just demanding charity from the system that already allows you more than you earn.

It's a system that is un-American and frankly illegal if you apply federal antitrust laws. It's a system that is rigged against half of Division 1 football. It's a system designed to keep rising programs crippled by lack of money and programs like yours rich.

Your arrogance is the issue. It's the issue of the P5. Nobody owes UCF jack crap but this much is true, the system is rigged and it's not fair at all to the UCFs of the world. It's exclusionary and elitist.

I rarely if ever on any internet board or on social media call anyone out it a name. I don't know you dawg fan but clearly you are one of the least intellectual guys to ever post on this forum. Your claims of UCF not wanting to play anybody are just stupid. The FACTS are top programs don't want to play us. They much rather play Mercer or some other program which they will undoubtedly win. UGA played us 15-20 years when we were barely a 1-A school. If not but for complete SEC home cooking on a bogus offensive pass interference call on the go ahead touchdown with less than a minute on the clock, UCF would have beat UGA between the hedges on that fine fall day.

UGA is storied and has been playing football for decades longer than UCF. However, parity is coming into play in college football and because like so much else in life, location, location, location matters. We got it. we are the second largest University in America. We have numbers on our side. We have location when it comes to recruiting and the only thing we don't have, is the P5 tag. The system is going to change and when it does , UCF will be in the hunt routinely for a real national championship in an 8 to. 16 team playoff. Book it. Write it down.

Your beloved bulldogs benefit from a rigged system, take away that system and in 2018 your program is not much better than UCFs. You're either a fool or an idiot to not see that. The system is changing and I am glad my alma mater is helping drive that change.

Last edited:
Even your school president is acting like a silly brat.
I was really happy for Frost and UCF till you all started this punk campaign to discredit the championship game and the system itself.
If you don't like it, go away. Your program got more return on a pittance of investment than most, you should be proud and HAPPY, not act like a school of petulant children.
You may be happy to learn I'm going to do my part in making The NCAA and member schools realize there needs to be a cost to UCF for it's deliberate campaign to undermine our game.

Now, run along back to the little leagues where you belong Micky.
I'd portray it more as "Rosa Parks U"... No, we will not move to the back of the bus (tough guy).

Haters gonna hate.

You clearly don't give a damn about the game, judging by the lack of monetary and fan support for UCF that is true for the whole program.

UCF invests a fraction of what real programs do, they have fewer than half the fans and play inferior opponents.
The few fans UCF does have want charity, that is what they got this year.
I'm going to do my small part to see that the next New Years Day Bowl with a huge payoff goes to a more deserving team and program.
I'm betting the rest of REAL college football supporters are about ready to put you whining ingrates back in your place.

I would argue the exact opposite is true. You clearly don't care about the integrity of the game or the game itself. If you did, you would want a playoff system who would result in the TRUE national champ. Instead, we currently just have a subjective system that is flawed, because the only objective stat it looks at is wins and loses (and they found a way to make that subjective also).

Knight nation is in full support of finding the real national champion. This year we'll never know it the Georgia or Alabama could beat UCF. We do know that both Bama and Georgia are beatable (you know because they LOST games this year).

Last edited:
Reactions: knight_tracker
Do you actually think UGA would do better in our conference with our TV money, AAC recruits mostly 2 and 3 star guys with a few 4 stars. Then you tell us to schedule better and no one in the SEC has the balls to play UCF a 1 for 1 or even a 2 for 1. South Carolina was the only team in the SEC to have the balls to come to Orlando and play us. All you guys want is a 1 for none with UCF and we are no longer the sisters of the poor. Arkansas cancelled a 1 for 1 with UCF after we won the Fiesta Bowl and beat Baylor did you know that UGA dawg? UGA put yourself in UCF's place and I highly doubt you could duplicate the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT