ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Lands 2020 Commit

I also noticed some other posts where every word is capitalized! Is there a reason some folks are doing this? Perhaps a hip trend among younger generation? Seems like a lot of extra work when typing and I just don't get it!

I also noticed some other posts where every word is capitalized! Is there a reason some folks are doing this? Perhaps a hip trend among younger generation? Seems like a lot of extra work when typing and I just don't get it!
I don’t see the big deal. I used to always keep my cap lock on when in group chat rooms until people complained so much. I used to abbreviate everything and use u for you but I guess with age comes wanting to be more proper. I don’t know. I didn’t even notice the caps.

2 spaces after a period or 1?:cop:

Reactions: UCFhonors
I don’t see the big deal. I used to always keep my cap lock on when in group chat rooms until people complained so much. I used to abbreviate everything and use u for you but I guess with age comes wanting to be more proper. I don’t know. I didn’t even notice the caps.
BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AT US! o_O

OXFORD COMMA !!!!

Oxford-comma-explained.png

Respect his decision :p
But will you respect his glacially slow 4.87 time in the 40?

That's what he ran at the Miami Regional of "The Opening" two months ago, which could explain his zero star status. He was probably dealing with an injury and I'm sure our coaches have timed him themselves, but that's slow for a D1 OLB, let alone a CB.

Reactions: Knight Strength
But will you respect his glacially slow 4.87 time in the 40?

That's what he ran at the Miami Regional of "The Opening" two months ago, which could explain his zero star status. He was probably dealing with an injury and I'm sure our coaches have timed him themselves, but that's slow for a D1 OLB, let alone a CB.
Noticed this too. Something must have went wrong

This may have been a question that has already been answered- but is there a list for walk ons whether its here or 247? I see Obarski on the 2019 list, but not Kerwin for example. Is there a way to keep track of all the PWO recruits in each class?

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT