ADVERTISEMENT

UCF nation - we need to get serious about the Big 12 add

KStateFootball82

High School Harry
Jan 8, 2017
Both sides have had plenty of discussion amongst themselves.

I know a Florida congressman wrote the Big 12 admin as well a year or two ago.

Where is UCF nation at with this notion?

Last edited:
Danny White says...
7c97ca24f9e1a7b437cb45ea8fddde53.jpeg

Everyone I talked to wants to make this add happen.

Friends of mine that went to OU, ISU, Texas, TCU, etc.....everyone on same page. Need to make it happen.

My hope is your success of late and our need for the Florida market aligns for Bowlsby.
We recently sent our university president, AD, and a shitload of PowerPoint files to Dallas for a joke of an audition to join the Big12. Of course we want to join, but it isn't our call.

Fun fact, Kansas State has never had a 4-0 start to a season.

Last edited:
We recently sent our university president, AD, and a shitload of PowerPoint files to Dallas for a joke of an audition to join the Big12. Of course we want to join, but it isn't our call.

Fun fact, Kansas State has never had a 4-0 start to a season.

Uh, they've done it several times.

Not sure why a conference with the smallest population footprint and a flagship school like WVU on an island that is withering due to its inability to get Florida recruits hasn't added a Florida school. It already has a bowl tie in with FCS.

Everyone I talked to wants to make this add happen.

Friends of mine that went to OU, ISU, Texas, TCU, etc.....everyone on same page. Need to make it happen.

My hope is your success of late and our need for the Florida market aligns for Bowlsby.

I don't know why WVU isn't raising hell about a need to add a Florida school.

I don't know why WVU isn't raising hell about a need to add a Florida school.

My understanding is they have, well they probably raised heck, but they are very pro- Fl. add. You can tell by their roster-- Big East years 15 or more Fla players on the roster, Big 12 years they add 1 maybe 2 a year (tho I haven't followed them the last few years.) And, bad when Texas had the "great" connection with Florida due to their new, exciting Florida coach (lol), they got 1 player. It seems obvious, but when you have mental midgets who only care about the now money and either imagine they'll get picked up by another P5, or they're just too damn short sighted..... you end up doing what they're doing.

By the way, just take UCF and Memphis/Houston/Cincy, no other Florida school in the conference is playing football this year.

During lunch at Tijuana Flats I heard we could be effective, very effective as an athletic program and when we run the wild knight package in The Big 12.....I’m Serious. JWB

[roll]

I am very serious, but the B12 is not. No expansion is in the mix, and the other 9 schools care less about WV's problems.

I just think it's stupid they call themselves the Big 12 and only have 10 teams. Add UCF and Boise and get back to making sense or change your name to the Big... oh wait

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT