ADVERTISEMENT

UCF opens as a 3.5 favorite over Cincinnati

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Any takers? LOL.

UCF is playing horrible football this year. I'm going just for the Natasha Beddingfeld pregame concert. UCF wins the tailgate party but on the field... Meh...

Any takers? LOL.

UCF is playing horrible football this year. I'm going just for the Natasha Beddingfeld pregame concert. UCF wins the tailgate party but on the field... Meh...
UCF is as one dimensional as it comes…can’t pass the football: QB, OL and WR group are poor and Malzone makes it worse with his play calling.

UC will have two weeks to prepare and UCF is coming off two poor performances in the two most important games of the season.

Take UC + the points.

I know we’re all upset about the last 2 games. But you can say Colorado had better athletes than us, and the Gators were stronger in the trenches. However, a loss to Cinci would be purely unacceptable in every way. No room for the few Gus Bussers that are left

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
I know we’re all upset about the last 2 games. But you can say Colorado had better athletes than us, and the Gators were stronger in the trenches. However, a loss to Cinci would be purely unacceptable in every way. No room for the few Gus Bussers that are left
Yea if we lose the next one then all hope is lost lol

I agree and disagree. Colorado has a few exceptional athletes, but our running back room is one of the best. We got severely outcoached by Colorado and Florida. Gus’ reliance on the Oline Coach is also ill fated . Have not been impressed with him at all.. In addition, it appears that every day Gus is losing the locker room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT