ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Postgame Presser

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
Wow, I'm shocked! Trace with a solid question for Gus at the beginning: "WHY do you expect them to play better?"

Finally. Well done!

Why did there seem to be a lack or urgency with 4 mins left?

Gus: "Yea we got to do a better job with that" - gtfo Gus. What type of answer is that?

Last edited:
Why are you a retread coach from the sec?

Why is your qb a retread from a bottom feeder school?

Why do you have trent wittemore on the field?

Why are all of your prized recruits bolting the program?

Why did GOL play with more tempo than your offense?

This is a good question. Unless UCF is throwing screen passes, Whittmore needs to ride pine.
U need to stfu. U r an idiot who never played the game and acts likes he knows something U carry the same arrogance of Gus without any legitimate substance. U r here to promote Gus. Gus sux n so do u

Last edited:
Reactions: LoboCane
It's almost like it is deliberate bad coaching and Qb play. Are Gus and KJ agents from the SEC to bring UCF down?

I know that's pretty ludicrous to think that, but that's the way I feel this morning.

Down 3 scores and eating the clock play calling. WTF? I'm just a stupid fan and can recognize that's bad coaching. KJ can't hit a wide open reciever. Again, I'm just a stupid fan and can see that's bad quarterback play.

It's painfully obvious.

I'm going to the game next week, just to see Natasha Beddingfield for the pregame concert and sit in the stands and Boo.

I don't have any answers, but can see the super bad play calling and quarterback play. Everyone does. The announcers were all over it as well, questioning the play clock counting down. Geezus H Kris Kringle, Its Football 101...

Reactions: connerito
It's almost like it is deliberate bad coaching and Qb play. Are Gus and KJ agents from the SEC to bring UCF down?

I know that's pretty ludicrous to think that, but that's the way I feel this morning.

Down 3 scores and eating the clock play calling. WTF? I'm just a stupid fan and can recognize that's bad coaching. KJ can't hit a wide open reciever. Again, I'm just a stupid fan and can see that's bad quarterback play.

It's painfully obvious.

I'm going to the game next week, just to see Natasha Beddingfield for the pregame concert and sit in the stands and Boo.

I don't have any answers, but can see the super bad play calling and quarterback play. Everyone does. The announcers were all over it as well, questioning the play clock counting down. Geezus H Kris Kringle, Its Football 101...
I was/am beginning to think the same as well. Every post game presser is the same. The guy takes ZERO accountability for poor performance. It’s almost as though his garbage play calling and clock management is pure malice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT