ADVERTISEMENT

UCF QB KJ Jefferson Takes Skip Bayless’s Lionization Of Shedeur Sanders As Personal Attack

KJ is gonna have a big year. I bet he is fired up to be with a new team. Final Year. Chip on the shoulder like playing. Yesterday I went and watched the Kansas-Ark 3OT 2022 Liberty Bowl. He was in beast mode for that game. The highlights of Arkansas going into the Swamp last year and winning can be found on Youtube as well. Fun watch. He has a cannon of an arm and is tough and shifty runner. Plays smart and protects the ball but also gambles as a gunslinger on the run. Thus, a very dynamic player with 3 years of SEC experience as a starting Qb. Go KJ Jefferson!!!

KJ is gonna have a big year. I bet he is fired up to be with a new team. Final Year. Chip on the shoulder like playing. Yesterday I went and watched the Kansas-Ark 3OT 2022 Liberty Bowl. He was in beast mode for that game. The highlights of Arkansas going into the Swamp last year and winning can be found on Youtube as well. Fun watch. He has a cannon of an arm and is tough and shifty runner. Plays smart and protects the ball but also gambles as a gunslinger on the run. Thus, a very dynamic player with 3 years of SEC experience as a starting Qb. Go KJ Jefferson!!!
KJ willed Ark to 4 wins last season. He kept them in so many ballgames. He just didn't have the supporting cast or the coaching that he has had in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT