ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Softball 2023: Meet the Players

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
The UCF Knights Softball team is poised to make another run at the AAC crown and beyond in 2023. Hear from some of the key players who will help contribute to that goal, including Micaela Macario, Jasmine Williams, Angelina DeVoe, Macy Miles, Chloe Evans, Kennedy Searcy, Ashleigh Griffin, and Sarah Willis.

From the Sons of UCF: Click here to watch.

Very excited about tonight's sellout! ESPN+
I wasn’t at the game but watched it on the DVR around midnight. The five minute intro to the broadcast was really awesome. Our media team is doing some stellar stuff these days and it got me fired up to watch the game.
Too bad we couldn’t pull it off against GA like we did last year but at least it was a close and entertaining game. I’m biased but I know our Knights got robbed of some pretty big calls by the umps. Oh well… Let’s get the next one (later today) and I plan to be at the game tomorrow with Mrs DrewCF. 😁

I wasn’t at the game but watched it on the DVR around midnight. The five minute intro to the broadcast was really awesome. Our media team is doing some stellar stuff these days and it got me fired up to watch the game.
Too bad we couldn’t pull it off against GA like we did last year but at least it was a close and entertaining game. I’m biased but I know our Knights got robbed of some pretty big calls by the umps. Oh well… Let’s get the next one (later today) and I plan to be at the game tomorrow with Mrs DrewCF. 😁
It was an exciting game drewster. See you there tomorrow! :cool:

Reactions: ucf1
Why is Stephen Leonard giving constant updates on softball but Men’s basketball he only tweets after wins? Softball is not that serious.

I’d rather men’s basketball gets better than softball. No one cares about softball. Too many people on bandwagon like they have been softball fans for years.

I’d rather men’s basketball gets better than softball. No one cares about softball. Too many people on bandwagon like they have been softball fans for years.
People get super hyped, but that's about it. Last year with the women's basketball team with all the chatter about how great they are you would be surprised to see that only 2k fans actuallly show up to their weekend home games even when they were 20-3.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
People get super hyped, but that's about it. Last year with the women's basketball team with all the chatter about how great they are you would be surprised to see that only 2k fans actuallly show up to their weekend home games even when they were 20-3.
95% of women's bball program would be thrilled to have 2,000 fans.

WBB sucks.

95% of women's bball program would be thrilled to have 2,000 fans.

WBB sucks.

Just pointing out how the press will focus on winning teams even if their isn't much of a following. People want to read about success, not the year over year mediocrity that the men's basketball and baseball teams have put out there. Football will lose its luster amongst the fanbase if they struggle for more than 1 year in B12.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Just pointing out how the press will focus on winning teams even if their isn't much of a following. People want to read about success, not the year over year mediocrity that the men's basketball and baseball teams have put out there. Football will lose its luster amongst the fanbase if they struggle for more than 1 year in B12.
I’m not opposed to a tweet before and after game. But 50 tweets during the games is a tad overboard. If people cared that much they’d be at game or watching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT