ADVERTISEMENT

UCF v da bools at 6pm

Th
Still close near the half. Crazy. Doesn't matter what crap team USF rolls out in football or basketball in a down year for them they always get up to play us.
they played us close last game too. Is it a good sign for Matt Williams that he plays in S Dakota and Heat are playing and he’s at a UCF game?

and it took me 1.5 hours to drive from west seminole to the game to be late by 30 mins. I'll actually never go to a 6pm game again. Traffic is too bad in Orlando to pull that off.
I don’t remember traffic much 20 years ago when I was a student. Was it bad back then too?

Someone should be suspended for scheduling this at 6pm. What embicile would do this....and this includes anybody at a network that would pick this slot.

11am game Sat vs SMU....Fail.

11 AM? Gonna be LITtle atmosphere.

Reis I believe. But the crowd wasn’t thick. You can just move up. Even easier with 30 seconds to go and up comfortably.

You’re right. I corrected.

Not to my knowledge, no.

I believe Kevin sits front row on that side just south of the halfcourt line. Or at least that is where I see him at.

Kevin is a UCF legend. He was the only media coverage in the beginning of UCF sports. He stopped to the 1990s. One of the nicest and most humble people I’ve ever met. We hang out at practices. :pimp:

Reactions: thespiritof1976
You’re right. I corrected.

I believe Kevin sits front row on that side just south of the halfcourt line. Or at least that is where I see him at.

Kevin is a UCF legend. He was the only media coverage in the beginning of UCF sports. He stopped to the 1990s. One of the nicest and most humble people I’ve ever met. We hang out at practices. :pimp:
I find him to be real knowledgeable on women’s sports. On Men’s he is just the typical fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT