ADVERTISEMENT

UCF v ECU BB Thread

ECU looks much improved this year. There freshman Gardner is lighting it up. Gonna be a good player going forward.

Yeah, count me as impressed. Not looking forward to seeing him the next few years.

can the Football coaches take the remaining Croot targets to Magic games instead? attendance and atmosphere at BBall games has been bad

I seriously doubt he sticks around. He’s a legit first round talent at 2 guard.
You guys have an excellent team, Dawkins has done well so far. Good luck, do the conference proud.
Gardner wont leave early, he is a 6-6 big man. He is just developing his outside game and he is not even close to being a 2 guard. His measurables dont say NBA but his heart and skill do. If he ends up with a 3 point shot and a 15 ft shot then he will be in the NBA, but it will be after 3 or 4 years. He is great to build around though.

can the Football coaches take the remaining Croot targets to Magic games instead? attendance and atmosphere at BBall games has been bad

Were you there? Fans say that crap from their couch.

Attendance was good. It’s hard to be loud when you’re up the entire game by double digits. Besides the student section, most attendees in the lower bowl are much older than you’ll see at football games. I really wish they had the camera on the other side.

I’m watch the Tulane game now. Now that’s embarrassing attendance. Literally looks less than 100 Tulane fans. The Memphis visiting section is full and most of the other fans are wearing blue around the arena.

I know everyone complains about basketball refs, but they were really bad this game for both teams. Horrible no calls. And terrible calls from nothing.

A side note, Tacko should’ve had 20-30 point this game. He score 6 of our first 8 points. Most of our points in the first half came from our 3 big men. But very little was feed to them in the 2nd half. I blame the refs. BJ and Aubrey both had 4 fouls with like 6 mins to go and they rarely foul.

Were you there? Fans say that crap from their couch.

Attendance was good. It’s hard to be loud when you’re up the entire game by double digits. Besides the student section, most attendees in the lower bowl are much older than you’ll see at football games. I really wish they had the camera on the other side.

I’m watch the Tulane game now. Now that’s embarrassing attendance. Literally looks less than 100 Tulane fans. The Memphis visiting section is full and most of the other fans are wearing blue around the arena.
No. Watching Playoff Football #ThatGuy

nothing wrong about being a Football School, just saying games there are not the best atmosphere for visitors

and Tulane's attendance wasn't helped by the Saints playing a home playoff game

Last edited:
You guys have an excellent team, Dawkins has done well so far. Good luck, do the conference proud.
Gardner wont leave early, he is a 6-6 big man. He is just developing his outside game and he is not even close to being a 2 guard. His measurables dont say NBA but his heart and skill do. If he ends up with a 3 point shot and a 15 ft shot then he will be in the NBA, but it will be after 3 or 4 years. He is great to build around though.
His game is not low post. He was driving to basket. He played like Dwayne Wade to me. Maybe his 3 point shot isn’t there right now but if he averages 20 as a Freshman he is gone.

I'm late to this news as I just saw it, but how is Ulvydas still on the team?

His name is on the roster, but he's not with the team. No practice, not on the bench at games. He may, or may not, ever come back depending on what the school decides. My guess is, not coming back. Coaches seem to have written him off in their minds.

It's a shame. He was a nice kid when you met him. He seemed to be working hard at his game. Alcohol....

His name is on the roster, but he's not with the team. No practice, not on the bench at games. He may, or may not, ever come back depending on what the school decides. My guess is, not coming back. Coaches seem to have written him off in their minds.

It's a shame. He was a nice kid when you met him. He seemed to be working hard at his game. Alcohol....

It was a weird thing to snap about if the report was true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT