ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Alabama tonight at CFE! (basketball)

At the game tonight. Refs been ****ing us like a dirty whore all game long. UCF up 64-49 with 2:39 left. Not as many Alabama fans here as I would have thought.

And Tacko has regressed big time.

And now I am gonna go pick a fight with an Alabama fan. Get bailed out of jail. Then go to Thee Doll House. And snort cocaine off of a bunch of strippers chests.

Reactions: lawknight
Funny how Alabama fans are all really quiet right now. Pieces of shit. Just ****ed with a couple of them walking by. Told them they aren't so high and mighty and that they need to shut up until they beat UCF in ANYTHING.

Said it was nice to meet me. I told them to go to hell, and put their tails between their legs and GTFO. Called em a bunch of stupid inbred rednecks on the way out.

Confronted another one and told him that was Knight Karma and thats what they get for running their big mouth so much.

Didn't get into a fight though. Kinda disappointed. Not a tough guy by any stretch. Just a crazy psycho ****er who bleeds black and gold.

Oh, and I managed to sneak in a small switchblade on my key chain so I had that.

Imagine how worse I'd be if I drank.

Funny how Alabama fans are all really quiet right now. Pieces of shit. Just ****ed with a couple of them walking by. Told them they aren't so high and mighty and that they need to shut up until they beat UCF in ANYTHING.

Said it was nice to meet me. I told them to go to hell, and put their tails between their legs and GTFO. Called em a bunch of stupid inbred rednecks on the way out.

Confronted another one and told him that was Knight Karma and thats what they get for running their big mouth so much.

Didn't get into a fight though. Kinda disappointed. Not a tough guy by any stretch. Just a crazy psycho ****er who bleeds black and gold.

Oh, and I managed to sneak in a small switchblade on my key chain so I had that.

Stop it

Oh **** you. I don't follow your lead. **** off and put me on ignore if you don't like it.

I don't like them. I have been threatened by them I have had them try to get me fired at work.

So I needed tonigjt.

It's personal.
If you were acting the way you say you did, you made us look like trash. You snuck a switchblade in on your key chain? You'd get yourself fired getting charged with a felony.

You get fired up which is fine. But college sports aren’t worth fights and jail

Who was that clown announcer tonight on ESPN U. With a few minutes left in the game that fool said UCF looks like they might upset Alabama. Are you freaking kidding me.

When in the hell has Bama ever been a basketball power where you can say beating them was an upset. Just so laughable the P5 biases. It’s like these clowns don’t even live in reality.

I’m not saying they didn’t give UCF good props during the game but he clearly forgot he was calling a basketball game vs a Bama football game?

Nice win, go Knights!

Who was that clown announcer tonight on ESPN U. With a few minutes left in the game that fool said UCF looks like they might upset Alabama. Are you freaking kidding me.

When in the hell has Bama ever been a basketball power where you can say beating them was an upset. Just so laughable the P5 biases. It’s like these clowns don’t even live in reality.

I’m not saying they didn’t give UCF good props during the game but he clearly forgot he was calling a basketball game vs a Bama football game?

Nice win, go Knights!

I also thought the refs we're biased in Alabama's favor. Big time.

I woke up this morning and read my post from last night and was like, "What the hell got into me ?".

Ugh. This is why I need to go to Stetson Basketball games. Too much stress and I don't act like an ass.

That said, I apologize. I shouldn't embarrass the fan base like that. However, there is something about Alabama and Florida that bring that dark side of me out.

USF doesn't do that. Hell, I actually respect them to a degree. (Probably because I like most Tampa teams).

Anyway, I got some thinking I got to do on my part. Because if I do that again, an Alabama fan might just take me up on that fight, and in last nights case, I was outnumbered 4-1.

Team appears to be a good, solid 20+ win team with obvious FT shooting issues. What I don't see is any kind of "it" factor. Maybe Dawkins can turn into that. He asserted himself a lot more last night.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
3 point shooting isn’t great but at least we made a few. Free throws are terrible besides BJ and Dawkins mostly. Allen had a couple nice plays. Smith would have had a better game if he didn’t get 2 quick fouls.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT