ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Baylor Game Day Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Side note, Sam Brown on Houston just scored. He’s had a good season so far. If his name looks familiar, he was a long UCF commit and flipped to Houston near signing day. He looks good.

Side note, Sam Brown on Houston just scored. He’s had a good season so far. If his name looks familiar, he was a long UCF commit and flipped to Houston near signing day. He looks good.

Yup went to WVU was a .88 on 247. Was upset but kinda a flop recruit

Celiscar looks huge btw. He prob needs to be a D tackle. Gain a little weight and that might suit him better 🤷🏻‍♂️. He’s got 0 sacks on the year.

Man, Malachi Lawrence is a beast. I’m sorry to say it Celiscar, he should play opposite side of Drop.

Was that the 3rd straight 3 & out?
I've been saying that since before the '22 season. Unfortunately, Malachi got hurt before last season started, I believe he got hurt in the fall camp. Glad to see him healthy now. I've been waiting for over a year for what he can do for a pass rush.

Phenomenal pass breakup by Corey Thornton. He’s played well this year, huge improvement. I was down on him after last year.

Our run defense is still suspect. KSU exposed them, Baylor starting to use the blueprint.

Im still confused why we haven’t seen Johnny Richardson since the first drive. I love RJ but mix him in a little to rest RJ, he needs more touches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT