ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Cincinnati

I hate waiting on game times this close to the game..... I know it's the way it is, but for people who have to work on game days---it's frustrating.

Last month I said UCF would hang half a hundred on us. I would like to change that.

You guys will score 60 points, easily. I just hope that we can avoid a shutout at home.

What do they do in between? They must have some ultra luxurious/maximum security ESPN trailer
Not sure if he goes to Hotel or the Trailer thing. I have seen him do Night games but usually when he does a game in a different city than Gameday is held.

Last month I said UCF would hang half a hundred on us. I would like to change that.

You guys will score 60 points, easily. I just hope that we can avoid a shutout at home.
Another shutout at home you should say.....

Reactions: Mikesi
Not sure if he goes to Hotel or the Trailer thing. I have seen him do Night games but usually when he does a game in a different city than Gameday is held.
Wow. That’s a pain in the ass. Guess he can make the sacrifice for millions a year.

We are going to stack the box Let some inexperienced QB try to beat us Wish we were playing this weekend

We better not lay an egg. Primetime on ABC

Just locally, Cincinnati is the 34th TV market and we are 19th

I watched Cincy play navy the other week and if the same defense that we've been putting out shows up we're in for a long one. Their QB can move, and their RBs are talented.

For all the "Syracuse is the team that is going to hand ND their first loss" talk, I'm not buying it. ND is gonna handle them. I know its cool to hate ND and they struggled with Ball State and Pitt, but they are playing solid right now. FSU is garbage, but had the 6th best rushing defense. ND gashed them at will.

Reactions: Mikesi
The reason GameDay passed on Syracuse/ND is ratings. The much hyped Alabama GameDay last week was down 28% from last year. People just don't want to watch a NFL team beat down a real college team anymore. Multiple P5 marquee games lost viewers in week 10.

They know UCF brought in 1M+ viewers for a Thursday game against unranked Temple. I predict UCF/Cincinnati will beat Alabama's numbers on Saturday. If Alabama makes the CFI championship again, who really cares. Expect historically low ratings.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2018/11/college-football-ratings-overnights-osu-msu/

UCF now has 2 Top 50 wins in the Colley Matrix

http://www.colleyrankings.com/currank.html

Reactions: thespiritof1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT