ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Colorado Game Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Good old Gus and his shitty ass playcalling. Our run game is top and CU is bottom 5 I believe yet they are running it. Gus will never take us past mediocrity, he only cares about golf and his retirement here that we are paying for him.

**** you Gus for embarrassing us repeatedly on national TV

We have way too many weapons on offense to restrict this offense without having any type of throwing threat. We need a quarterback who threatens the defense with his arm. More than a half of his passing yards is to a running back who was wide open by at least 30 yards.

Reactions: beelit47
I have to confess, I'm shocked by CU's defense. I assumed the Knights' running game would plow through them. But there's still a half to go.

this is crazy. so after they kicked the fg to make it 24 i left to go do something because i said that's the half. and i come back and they have 27. how the hell that happened.

this is crazy. so after they kicked the fg to make it 24 i left to go do something because i said that's the half. and i come back and they have 27. how the hell that happened.
RJ Harvey dropped an easy reception and stopped the clock. We got sacked on 3rd down and Colorado called a TO and got the ball back.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT