ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Colorado Game Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Going to need a hell of an effort from the defense to get things caught up. If they don't find a way to make this close, the book is out, and if another school has the horses to load the box and stop the run, there isn't much left for this offense.

we have the most on point coaching staff in all of college football. all the little details are covered. you never get amateur hour from us.

I said earlier this week this was the most confident I've ever been in Gus. Now I see why I wasn't from the time he was hired up until I made that comment.

God I hope the 2nd half is different. Some of these comments in here are as embarrassing as our performance.

Yes, I'd pick out the "Hire Guss" posts and the 'Everything's dropping our way" posts after 1 win over a bad TCU that SMU humiliated. Those really were embarrassing.

If our running game isn’t working, it’s gonna be a long day
What do you expect when you are primarily one dimensional and the coach tells you he's going to run the ball. If you are playing against a good QB and a passing offense, and you're going to try and play ball control you better score every time. What happened to our defense against the run?

KJ missed a wide open reciever. Results into a pick. Yuk. He's not a pocket passer, he seems to be best when things break down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT