ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Colorado Game Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Don't think Gus has it in him to do that and CU is better than last year. They also seem to want it more today. Maybe Gus and the team thought they were better than they are.

Should we really be surprised with the defense? We have a DC journeyman running the show. The offense is good but not good enough to score every drive. We have no pressure on Dline, the linebackers go to the wrong gaps, and the secondary plays 10 yards off.
We will continue to have seasons like this as long as Gus is OC, we hire his washed up friends into key positions, and he absolutely has no clue what a good QB looks like. If he keeps picking up leftovers instead of growing our own you might as well get used to mediocrity.

Announcers are under selling what needs to happen. The defense or specials have to force turnovers or score. Just need extra possessions.

The only good news is, Prime will continue to throw, which may open up some opportunities to create a turn over. What that can't do is play dumb in the run game and try and force a fumble when it's not there.

Don't think Gus has it in him to do that and CU is better than last year. They also seem to want it more today. Maybe Gus and the team thought they were better than they are.

Goodnight everyone. I’m done with this 💩show.

Come on guys. Fire the Coaches? I might understand if we were 0-3 and losing bigly to CU. There's still a quarter to go.
Wake up. Our “big win” was against TCU who got spanked by SMU the next week. We are not a contender.

We will continue to have seasons like this as long as Gus is OC, we hire his washed up friends into key positions, and he absolutely has no clue what a good QB looks like. If he keeps picking up leftovers instead of growing our own you might as well get used to mediocrity.
I swear sometimes he does this shit for us embarrassing him in the peach bowl

On the positive side, this team is still fighting. They haven't given up on O or D. They are playing hard. That's a good sign.

or evaluate them. it's at the point with him where you need to ask "which QB you like and don't like?" get or keep the one he doesn't like and stay away from the one he likes.
There are three quarterbacks out there that at one time were in our quarterback room that are better than the one that we have now

Reactions: Knight59
Exactly what do we have to lose by putting in Jacurri? This lump of clay takes 3-5 seconds to figure out what’s happening b4 he acts. There’s a reason Arkansas let him go with no going away party.🤮

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
Exactly what do we have to lose by putting in Jacurri? This lump of clay takes 3-5 seconds to figure out what’s happening b4 he acts. There’s a reason Arkansas let him go with no going away party.🤮

He is what he is. Everyone has to know Gus will not change and even if he wanted to KJ is not the guy to suddenly become this amazing pocket QB.

It is embarrassing how you can have such a one-sided quarterback and how it abuses all the talent that is on that offensive end by not being able to utilize it because he can’t throw

Moral matters, benching your QB and then trotting him out next week isn't a good look. My only guess.

My gripe with gus is he can recruit talent but his teams never display toughness
He has ZERO clue how to use his players! This team has talent but he wants them to fit his decades old mold, c
Moral matters, benching your QB and then trotting him out next week isn't a good look. My only guess.
like Gus cares. Once he picks his QB he won’t budge.

I told you about the OL, the passing game, the QB and Ted Roof. But, you fans believed all the nonsense spewed by that tool AuburnLegacy1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT