ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Colorado Game Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

I told you about the OL, the passing game, the QB and Ted Roof. But, you fans believed all the nonsense spewed by that tool AuburnLegacy1.
I'm telling your line on both sides is not enough to get you through the season. Once you face a Big 12 caliber or better team your going to fail. You don't have the guys up front to matter in college football. Cam could save you, he's that good.

I'm telling your line on both sides is not enough to get you through the season. Once you face a Big 12 caliber or better team your going to fail. You don't have the guys up front to matter in college football. Cam could save you, he's that good.
You told me? Lol. 5-0.

The top 2 qbs are NOT the answer. This scheme is limited to running qbs n does acknowledge if u can throw unfortunately
I wasn't saying he is wrong, just giving a possible perspective from Gus. I don't think Jacurri is special . Have to hope Gus can keep recruiting well, he's not going anywhere. If he has the more talented team he can get 9 or 10 wins each year, but there will be let downs along the way.

A lot of football left. The first goal is the 12, still in sight. Disappointing day, the hype, the bye week, the crowd, they're going to have to win next week to get the fans back in it. I know a lot don't want to accept it, but Sanders is an elite QB in college, Hunter is elite as well. UCF does not have an elite player like them. Those two change games.

Reactions: UCFjparker75
You told me? Lol. 5-0.
Gosh, you're so near sighted, go get glasses. The lack of football knowledge on your part is infuriating. Truly, you talk good shit, but you lack any ability to see you're teams weakness. It's fortunate you play in the ACC and have that schedule. On the record, UM looks better than UCF, mostly b/c of Cam, but you're losing to the first team you face with a pulse.

Legacy will soon be explaining why it wasn’t Gus’ fault. He is obviously an offensive genius and a great asst coach evaluator.
I wasn't saying he is wrong, just giving a possible perspective from Gus. I don't think Jacurri is special . Have to hope Gus can keep recruiting well, he's not going anywhere. If he has the more talented team he can get 9 or 10 wins each year, but there will be let downs along the way.

A lot of football left. The first goal is the 12, still in sight. Disappointing day, the hype, the bye week, the crowd, they're going to have to win next week to get the fans back in it. I know a lot don't want to accept it, but Sanders is an elite QB in college, Hunter is elite as well. UCF does not have an elite player like them. Those two change games.
We had an insane amount of top recruits at this game. How many you now think want to play for Gus, especially the offensive players? We will not continue to get these top players if we never produce. Our offense is boring and predictable in every game. High school players do not want to go to an offense like that

Gus’ offense works when you can build a lead a d grind a team down.

Gus offense doesnt work when a team can throw all over you and force you to match them

Legacy will soon be explaining why it wasn’t Gus’ fault. He is obviously an offensive genius and a great asst coach evaluator.

We had an insane amount of top recruits at this game. How many you now think want to play for Gus, especially the offensive players? We will not continue to get these top players if we never produce. Our offense is boring and predictable in every game. High school players do not want to go to an offense like that
Just giving my thoughts. I don't think Gus is leaving until he wants to. He just needs 7/8 win seasons for bit. Maybe that wears out in 3 or 4 years. I think he is a good recruiters, he will need to show a playing style that attracks the players for his system. We might not like it, but the years of up tempo big plays is gone for a while.

Just giving my thoughts. I don't think Gus is leaving until he wants to. He just needs 7/8 win seasons for bit. Maybe that wears out in 3 or 4 years. I think he is a good recruiters, he will need to show a playing style that attracks the players for his system. We might not like it, but the years of up tempo big plays is gone for a while.
Fire Mohajir first since he gave him the extension, and then new AD will exert pressure on Gus to retire. We can do this!!

Played flat today. Play calling was bad. Personnel out in the field was head-scratching at times. 1 turnover in the endzone. 1 turnover on the 1. 1 turnover picked up and returned for a TD. As bad as we played, if we had executed just a little better we would have still had a chance ton win that game.

I’ve been saying since day 1 this season we need to find some other targets for the QB. I mean why do we even put Whittemore and Magwood on the field when they are rarely given looks. We just become very one-dimensional to defend. KJ still lacks confidence to make some throws. I don’t know why. He could have had some big plays (or a chance at some) but just doesn’t even try.

Yes, the defense was horrible today…and it wasn’t all that good last week either. We just executed at a very high level in the second half on offense to pull out a win.

I guess we’ll see what shows up next week. I know I’ll be showing up with Gin & Tonic and a bunch of friends so it’ll be a good weekend.

Still leaving us at 6-6 for now.

Last edited:
Played flat today. Play calling was bad. Personnel out in the field was head-scratching at times. 1 turnover in the endzone. 1 turnover on the 1. 1 turnover picked up and returned for a TD. As bad as we played, if we had executed just a little better we would have still had a chance ton win that game.

I’ve been saying since day 1 this season we need to find some other targets for the QB. I mean why do we even put Whittemore and Magwood on the field when they are rarely given looks. We just become very one-dimensional to defend. KJ still lacks confidence to make some throws. I don’t know why. He could have had some big plays (or a chance at some) but just doesn’t even try.

Yes, the defense was horrible today…and it wasn’t all that good last week either. We just executed at a very high level in the second half on offense to pull out a win.

I guess we’ll see what shows up next week. I know I’ll be showing up with Gin & Tonic and a bunch of friends so it’ll be a good weekend.

Still leaving us at 6-6 for now.
If we had better WRs than Whittemore/Magwood on the roster they'd (hopefully) be rising through the depth chart. Thats the damning thing about that position group.

I get the disappointment, but you can't fire coaches from one game. I don't like his philosophy on offense, it could work in a world of passing offenses in college. Could sneak up on everyone that doesn't recruit to stop the run. It could legimiatly happen, there could be a crazy run, when the world of college football is pass heavy. BUT, you have to have a nasty o line and a stout defense. Other wise you're hedging your bets.

You limit possessions and you have to be very successful with the ones you have. If you're a big play high flying offense, vs a big play high flying offense, you have more chances to make that happen.

This team isn't built for that. There are athletes at WR, but you don't have the QB to make it happen.

Fire Mohajir first since he gave him the extension, and then new AD will exert pressure on Gus to retire. We can do this!!
Certainly possible, but not likely. Gus isn't a shit coach, he could take UCF to the next step, but he is probably not the guy to take them to the level everyone wants.

The recruits were probably on their phones all game and noticed like 13 seconds of the game, not giving a shit.

Reactions: ReturnOf
It's probably best to just assume every game is going to be a fight. P4 football, no pushovers. No more USFs around to sleep walk through games.

Can you tell Gus that? He seems to be trying to find a new Cam Newton but strikes out everytime
Ugh, how many Cams do you think there are in a lifetime? But come on, it should have been obvious that KJ wasn't!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT