ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Colorado Predictions

UCF somewhere in the 30’s
Colorado somewhere in the 20’s

*Edit*
I meant UCF somewhere in the 40’s as I predicted in another thread. I think we shred their offense with only 1-2 punts all game. Long methodical drives, most resulting in points. Offense keeping the ball away from CU, big time of possession disparity in favor of UCF.

Last edited:
A game between two mids. Colorado can’t Sun the football effectively and can’t stop their opponents from running the ball. Also, Colorado’s OL is pathetic and even UCF’s poor DL should be able to generate some pressure/sacks.

Malzone should have enough with Lil Harvey to win the game.

I think UCF being a 2 touchdown favorite is a bit much. Our pass defense is pathetic and our pass rush has only ONE sack for the season. If we don't do a much better job on these two elements the game will be close. If we can go up by 2 touchdowns by the half we should win. If Hoover lit us up for almost 400 yards in passing, it is scary what Sanders might do. Should be a fun game to watch.

I don’t see how Vegas has us as 2 TD favorites. I think it will be close. Both teams have serious talent but also serious flaws. My biggest concern is, unsurprisingly, Travis Hunter. I think he will go nuts against our secondary for 200+ and 2 TDs. On the other side, if he shuts down Kobe, that’s a problem because none of our other receivers have shown anything. Gonna have to run for 250+ yards to have a chance. I think it comes down to a late Boomer FG attempt. And we know how shaky that has been lately. But I say we pull it off. I’m going 37-35 UCF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT