ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs FAMU

great game guys, im gonna switch it over soon, but just gonna say this. Gabriel throws a great ball, and will play alot this year and will be an amazing prospect in the future. But i really believe you will need BW when you face tougher competition. Its not like hes throwing 50% here and when he faces someone better he will drop to 25%. He will get you plays against better competition. Gabriel also stares down receivers and could see things he never has when he faces stanford. Dont stat chanting bench BW yet, it may not always be the pretty, but he will win you games when you cant run it at will and run simple WR routes and have people open. BW has never been great at the simple stuff, but he can do the complicated stuff. Just my two cents, its your team. I mentioned it before, Gabriel is your futre, but you will need both to go 12-0 this year.

great game guys, im gonna switch it over soon, but just gonna say this. Gabriel throws a great ball, and will play alot this year and will be an amazing prospect in the future. But i really believe you will need BW when you face tougher competition.
Funny, I was going to say the exact opposite. UCF will need Gabriel when the going gets tough. The kid is a baller.

Reactions: ahabmw
I will try and give you depth adjusted accuracy numbers before the game is over if I can catch up. Too many damn plays to keep up lol

Reactions: Wings0fred
Going to be hard to Guage. FAMU flirting with most penalties in a game record, their DL is gassed. You know something is really wrong when UCF has almost double Top.

great game guys, im gonna switch it over soon, but just gonna say this. Gabriel throws a great ball, and will play alot this year and will be an amazing prospect in the future. But i really believe you will need BW when you face tougher competition. Its not like hes throwing 50% here and when he faces someone better he will drop to 25%. He will get you plays against better competition. Gabriel also stares down receivers and could see things he never has when he faces stanford. Dont stat chanting bench BW yet, it may not always be the pretty, but he will win you games when you cant run it at will and run simple WR routes and have people open. BW has never been great at the simple stuff, but he can do the complicated stuff. Just my two cents, its your team. I mentioned it before, Gabriel is your futre, but you will need both to go 12-0 this year.

LOLOLOL!!!! He just needs one more week of great coaching to start hitting wide open receivers all over the field. Those other four years were an anomaly. It could happen I reckon.

Reactions: UCFhonors
LOLOLOL!!!! He just needs one more week of great coaching to start hitting wide open receivers all over the field. Those other four years were an anomaly. It could happen I reckon.

no, never said that, said he can win you games. Games that maybe others cant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT