ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Memphis - American Championship game thread

The offense of this team is just amazing. 42-41. This is why UCF deserves a chance. They're never out of a game. I watched the FSU-Oregon Rose Bowl and FSU quit. UCF doesn't quit. Good on ya.

Whatever happens in this game, I'm guessing you guys will be good to go on offense again next year and will easily beat an over-rated Stanford.

It’s hour 3. One more hour like this and I gotta call the doc
Yup!!

I don’t know how long you’ve been following ucf football but I never get used to it even after ten years. I always say win or lose it’s s heart attack with us.

Yup!!

I don’t know how long you’ve been following ucf football but I never get used to it even after ten years. I always say win or lose it’s s heart attack with us.

Graduated spring of last year after redshirting (5 ish year lap)

This game is a roller coaster of emotion. I’ve gone from happy to sad to angry to satisfied back to angry to joy and just now elated.

A stop here for UCF is crucial. We needs it. Mack's momma is goin to church in the stands and that's where we should all be.

Congrats to UCF, but this is some bullshit. Follow along please: UCF got no credit or respect from the so-called experts. Star qb doesn't play against Memphis first time around. Down by 21 in that game with a backup qb UCF wins. UCF rolls pretty much everyone else after that. Then you lose your star qb early on in a rivalry and they smoke their rival with the backup. Now they in the championship game with the backup, fall behind big again and come back and dominate. It shows how really good of a team they are and they deserve to be in that 4 spot.

Now regardless if Alabama comes back to beat Georgia, I promise you the talk all week will be about Tua's injury and how it impacted the game.

Congrats to UCF, but this is some bullshit. Follow along please: UCF got no credit or respect from the so-called experts. Star qb doesn't play against Memphis first time around. Down by 21 in that game with a backup qb UCF wins. UCF rolls pretty much everyone else after that. Then you lose your star qb early on in a rivalry and they smoke their rival with the backup. Now they in the championship game with the backup, fall behind big again and come back and dominate. It shows how really good of a team they are and they deserve to be in that 4 spot.

Now regardless if Alabama comes back to beat Georgia, I promise you the talk all week will be about Tua's injury and how it impacted the game.
This is true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT