ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs South Carolina State game thread

SCS is outplaying us. The score says we’re winning but all our detractors are ecstatic! WTF??? We’re toast in conference if we play like this.

Any bets on what Boise’s thinking right now? Roll UConn big and they’ll definitely pull away in the polls.

This could just be a vanilla day. Heup still has some tricks he doesn't want to use. Our shooter is off, but the only way to get a shooter back on is to let them shoot. Kobe.

One big difference I see is that Milton has clearly been told not to run the ball. When he's a threat to run, the defensive backs can't play the receivers so tight. It opens up everything.
Yup, I think if it wasn't SC St, this wouldn't be the case. Think it makes the offense completely different and is probably a big reason for the out of syncness (that's definitely not a word)

Reactions: Shark59
SCS is outplaying us. The score says we’re winning but all our detractors are ecstatic! WTF??? We’re toast in conference if we play like this.

Milton not having the best of nights, but how can you say SCS is out playing us? It's freaking 31-0!

Not literally, score wise . My point is that they seem to be more in sync but we’re winning simply because they don’t have the same talent level. Yes I’m really psyched we’re winning but it shouldn’t be remotely this close. GA Southern put up 37 on them.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
One big difference I see is that Milton has clearly been told not to run the ball. When he's a threat to run, the defensive backs can't play the receivers so tight. It opens up everything.

that's a good point. let's send this game tape out to NFL scouts. 4th year for you McKenzie!

and our punter cares more about making Barstoolsports than his craft

Reactions: Shark59
I cant watch the game now, feed not working still. Good thing is voters won't see this game and will simply look at score.

Is everyone trying to watch it on Sling? Its been down for me, but I'm not sure if it's due to my internet on the other side of the world from FL. Anyone got a working stream?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT