ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs TCU Prediction Thread.

LoboCane

Silver Knight
Aug 27, 2021
No troll. I like TCU 41 over UCF 24. Gus M was 0-12 vs rivals on the road. He is also 3-7 in bowls. At UCF he lost to an 0-10 Navy team on the road.

Gus Malzone does not prepare his team well for away games. He doesn’t know how to deal with adversity on the road.

Sell out crowd and blackout game for TCU.

I have nothing to go on. We have played two cupcakes.

TCU has played a cupcake and Stanford, which is probably close to a cupcake. Maybe a hard candy?

Gus is coaching so I have no faith in the game plan or play calling. If we get down by more than one score it’s probably over. Hope I’m wrong. TCU 42 UCF 27.

35-21 TCU.

Knights not built to come from behind after a quick TCU start.

horned frogs tcu GIF by College GameDay

It will come down to our passing game. Gus will stick with the run game even if we’re losing until it’s too late. He has proven to be stubborn in his game plan and unfortunately his passing scheme only has 3-4 plays:
1) Deep jump ball
2) WR screen
3) RB wheel route
4) Occasional TE out route

Can Newton described Gus offense as the simplest offense he ever played in. It’s good for QBs that can’t grasp intricate offenses. Makes game planning easier as you won’t see much that you didn’t see on film. Which is why he throws a couple trick plays in. Something different.

I don't know much about TCU, but it's a road conference game against a solid football program so it will be tough to win this one.

I'll say UCF 24 TCU 34. Nothing to be ashamed about if we lose. We'll be able to learn a lot from this one that will help in a couple weeks when we play in the Swamp.

For as iffy we are on our office TCU seems to be on theirs. I think we have a 50/50 shot of winning this one and I believe the lines agree. 30-27 OT UCF.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
On Fox in Primetime. Should get some eyeballs. There are other good games and UFC PPV in the Sphere as alternatives do wont break records but still should be good.
A lot of eye balls for the thriller in manilla! Wow....I was excited, nervous, at at times pissed at Gus and especially the special teams coach! Miracle win!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT