ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Temple Game thread - UCF Wins! 60-39

Temple should have beat Cincy on Thursday.

Great start on both sides of the court so far

AJ is getting back to his form from 2 years ago. A do it all guy who is our biggest scoring threat.

8-2 12:49

7-8

I fully expect a grid of a game. Points off of turnovers has been the last 4 scores - over half the points in the game.

Dayon and DeJesus gave us a scoring boost.

The guards are starting to really gel. They have some massive potential this year.

22-17 UCF under 3 minutes.

Miles!!!! Kid has skill. Still needs some S&C as most freshmen do

Started off good. Then couldn’t buy a shot but last 4 minutes everything was going in. Playing good. Tacko needs to stay off the floor. Falls too much. Pun not intended.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Tuned in late. Halftime report did not mention us possibly making the tournament :(
He said we should be getting BJ back soon. One if the best players in AAC. Also said AAC is looking good this year.

In other conference games halftime reports, they have been saying the AAC should have 5 tourney teams. Mentioning that UCF should be in that mix

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
AWESOME segament about UCFs football national championship from CBS sports. They are completely supportive of our NC claim.

38-31 UCF 13mins
Seems like the basketball guys like bilas get it. Doesnt make sense when not everyone has a shot to win a title.

Loving this team effort.

We are gelling and getting confindence.

Good stats so far. We are shooting 50%!

Only negative so far is we should be dominating the boards. We are about 50:50 with temple.

Clean good game so far.

Seems like the basketball guys like bilas get it. Doesnt make sense when not everyone has a shot to win a title.

So true.

There are 2 groups of people in cfb. Those who basically think what we have is the best we can have. And group B, this shit is all Bullshit. I’m in group B. The polls, the whole system is bullshit.

It’s not just the postseason that’s bullshit. Everything from revenue distribution to voting majority in NCAA is all bullshit.

Reactions: Mikesi
Didn’t they say we were 4th in nation in points allowed? Good game. I don’t think Temple is good this year. We have UCONN, Cincy and Wichita coming up soon. If we can win 2 of those 4 games and the other games we’re supposed to win we could be looking good.

Didn’t they say we were 4th in nation in points allowed? Good game. I don’t think Temple is good this year. We have UCONN, Cincy and Wichita coming up soon. If we can win 2 of those 4 games and the other games we’re supposed to win we could be looking good.

I don’t think Temple is good either. But they are one of those teams who can upset anyone. I mean anyone.

We needed that win.

This team is really starting to gel. That was an effort game while playing with very high BBall IQ.

I have never heard Johnny say it, but I’ve been around lots of coaches to know what Johnny is all about. Johnny wants his team to play smart. They are. Great win.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay

On your second point. Nobody wins at UConn. We should be favorites in that one. That’s crazy!

Then we need every real UCFan at CFE for the Cincy game. We have a shot at beating them albeit slim we can do it -even without BJ. With BJ it’s 50/50. Cincy is dirty. BJ gets to the line which cancels out their dirty play.

usf is trash. We should roll.

Then @Wichita State. That’s is a “no chance” game. Personally, I think it’s going to be the biggest test of our guards play. I’ll be perfectly fine with a L if our guards play well and learn from them.

So you’re right. 2-2 is good for this next 4 game stretch. Really good. 1-3 is a gut check. 3-1 is possible and. Would be incredible. 4-0 would be phenomenal and we have a chance.

Great defensive effort...again. Can't wait for BJ to get back. Allen is gaining confidence with each game but a backcourt of Taylor, DeJesus and Griffin coild be lethal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT