ADVERTISEMENT

*** UCF vs UCONN official game thread ***

Nice. Should have been the third pick.

I can't believe it took them this long to call a T.O. and give the D a break. Horrible Job calling this game defensively. I wanna see how they adjust for the 2nd half.

That 1980’s fandom ain’t gonna cut it any more. You need to become a national championship type fan. Step your game up Charles!
so

What a ****ing dumbass, the difference between an 80's fan and an dumbass lilke is (regardless of age) we appreciate any Johnny-come-lately UCF fan base. Are you really that stupid to think I don't fully appreciate UCF's National Championship? If so, you are stupid enough to have been a usf alumni. You have no idea.

so

What a ****ing dumbass, the difference between an 80's fan and an dumbass lilke is (regardless of age) we appreciate any Johnny-come-lately UCF fan base. Are you really that stupid to think I don't fully appreciate UCF's National Championship? If so, you are stupid enough to have been a usf alumni. You have no idea.
80's fans have feathered bangs.

Same score at halftime as last season. Offense scoring too quick. Need to give the defense a breather.

First half observations.

1. Defense. Not loving the 4-3. Hoping for some good second half adjustments.
2. Do we practice tackling?
3. Offense looks good, but UConn's defense is terrible. So many weapons on offense.
4. Thank goodness for Richie Grant!

Reactions: AAC6800
I don't have ESPNU, just listening to 96.9 the game, any updates on the injured player from the opening kick?

This ESPN half time coverage(at least on Hulu live) can suck it. What coach is in the best place to win? No mention of Heupel. Who is going to win the Heisman? Only a passing mention of Milton with a dumb "returning National Champs" barb where all the dummies laugh. If these dudes, and ESPN, had any integrity UCF wouldnt have had to proclaim a Natty. Titty worms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT