ADVERTISEMENT

*** UCF vs UCONN official game thread ***

so

What a ****ing dumbass, the difference between an 80's fan and an dumbass lilke is (regardless of age) we appreciate any Johnny-come-lately UCF fan base. Are you really that stupid to think I don't fully appreciate UCF's National Championship? If so, you are stupid enough to have been a usf alumni. You have no idea.
Blood pressure meds.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
That was ridiculous this year. Over 150 yards running and 400 total yards
To me his effectiveness was the same. He has more experience now. Also UCF offense was much faster this year. were out possessed nearly 2-1 whereas it was more even last year. Against better teams this will become a strain on the defense.

Not impressed with the defense at all. Interior of our line looks great, DE’s not so much.

To me his effectiveness was the same. He has more experience now. Also UCF offense was much faster this year. were out possessed nearly 2-1 whereas it was more even last year. Against better teams this will become a strain on the defense.
Bottom line is he went off for 167 yards vs 91
Passed over 250 yards. Torched us all night and had no answers. Last year we had better success. Griffin had a few stops when we needed it. I watched the tape. He was too big and fast for anyone out there on defense tonight. Broke arm tackles all night. We need to improve on that or another QB is going to do the same on a better team

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
Bottom line is he went off for 167 yards vs 91
Passed over 250 yards. Torched us all night and had no answers. Last year we had better success. Griffin had a few stops when we needed it. I watched the tape. He was too big and fast for anyone out there on defense tonight. Broke arm tackles all night. We need to improve on that or another QB is going to do the same in a better team
They had 5.5 yards per play this year vs 5.4 last year. 31% of their plays for first downs both this year and last year. 17 points this year and 24 last year. I’m saying they looked about the same. Much of the yardage came on a garbage time drive late on the 4th. Last year it was 28-17 in the 3rd.

Opposing qbs can scramble all they want. If they can’t score every two minutes then they will lose

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT