ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs UF Oct 5th info on tix

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
got an email:

Thank you for purchasing 2024 football season tickets

As an added benefit, season ticket members receive exclusive access to away game tickets in UCF seating sections. Please note that the seating locations, ticket delivery options (digital/printed tickets) and pricing are set by the host institution.

EVENT DETAILS:
UCF vs UF
  • Date: Saturday, October 5 - time TBD
  • Gainesville, FL
TICKET INFORMATION
  • Visiting Sections: 44, 47-51, 318-329, and A-B
  • Price: $105 per seat
PURCHASE LIMITS:

To accommodate as many season ticket members as possible, we have implemented the following purchase limits for all fans:
  • 1-2 Season tickets purchased - Up to 2 UCF vs UF tickets
  • 3-4 season tickets purchased - Up to 4 UCF vs UF tickets
  • 5+ season tickets purchased - Up to 6 UCF vs UF tickets
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Online seat selection will begin on April 2.
Shareholder Society members will have first access on April 2 and April 3.

I’m buying tickets from my coworker that’s a UF Grad. $40 each. I’d just buy off of them. Most of them still don’t care about us.

The seat allotments given to UCF for away games always suck. It’s not UCF’s fault. They get what the home team gives them. But I learned a long time ago to not purchase tickets through the UCF Ticket Office if you want the best seats.
I trust you will pay the most exorbitant amount in the land @CBlackwellRN ;)

I get the appeal to travel to this game…but you couldn't pay me to go to it. Gators fans are the worst.

I get the appeal to travel to this game…but you couldn't pay me to go to it. Gators fans are the worst.
I agree. I went to our last game at UF years ago; and I swore I’d never go to another one there! It was awful! My nephew is begging for me to take him to this game. But I absolutely loathe gator fans! I did my post doc at the University of Florida; and I am absolutely embarrassed by their fanbase!

I agree. I went to our last game at UF years ago; and I swore I’d never go to another one there! It was awful! My nephew is begging for me to take him to this game. But I absolutely loathe gator fans! I did my post doc at the University of Florida; and I am absolutely embarrassed by their fanbase!
And that was back when we weren’t a threat, “little brother” UCF. It’s a whole different scenario now when we could (should) win. They are so triggered by UCF now, especially after the Gasparilla Bowl.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
That is why the Gasparilla Bowl was so great for us long time UCF fans. REDEMPTION... The 42-0 game in Gainesville was the worse. Worse than the 64-12 against duh*bools.

It is nice to know that KJ Jefferson beat duh*gators last year in the swamp. Let's hope history repeats itself!

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
That is why the Gasparilla Bowl was so great for us long time UCF fans. REDEMPTION... The 42-0 game in Gainesville was the worse. Worse than the 64-12 against duh*bools.

It is nice to know that KJ Jefferson beat duh*gators last year in the swamp. Let's hope history repeats itself!
Absolutely man. That was one of the sweetest UCF wins EVER. So many uf fans are such trash and never attended a single class at the institution. It's laughable.

Reactions: Central Floridave
No thanks. Rather order some gator tail to go and watch it at the house. $105 to sit in that stadium, in the corner, with those fans....no thanks. But I do feel we pull this one out. Our running game will grind this out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT