ADVERTISEMENT

UCFastival/Spring game

The spring game should be better than last year's but who will be on the sidelines that will have a significant new offensive impact on the team? Most of these players are coming in the summer.
Probably will go for a few hours like normal.

The spring game should be better than last year's but who will be on the sidelines that will have a significant new offensive impact on the team? Most of these players are coming in the summer.
Probably will go for a few hours like normal.

Greene and Anderson, plus Roberson will be on as a blueshirt. Alot of redshirts from last year, especially on O-Line and D-Line. SBB, Bacote whos going to start for us at OLB opposite of Griffin. The new LB transfer Lezzer. A good amount of players you wont exactly notice come spring game but will be household names for us going forward.

Greene and Anderson, plus Roberson will be on as a blueshirt. Alot of redshirts from last year, especially on O-Line and D-Line. SBB, Bacote whos going to start for us at OLB opposite of Griffin. The new LB transfer Lezzer. A good amount of players you wont exactly notice come spring game but will be household names for us going forward.
Can you tell us about Roberson and Lezzer? I'm not familiar with them.

And Burgess Becker.

One of the biggest mistakes made in last year's Spring Game was that Frost split up all of the 1st/2nd teams by having a "draft"...i.e. so the first team OL could not work together in the game and so on.

I hope this year, he keeps the units together...as the brand new defense (probably at least 7 new starters this year) need to work together as a unit...same for the OL, etc...

Have 1st string offense play 2nd string defense and 2nd string offense play 1st string defense and so on.

Team only gets 15 practices in the Spring (only about 10 or 11 can be full contact/full pads) and the Spring Game counts as the last of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT