ADVERTISEMENT

UConn, Houston, Tulsa, Tulane all lose: 0-4 today: AAC ain't what it used to be

UCFProf

Golden Knight
Nov 13, 2011
Tulane and Tulsa lost, too, and Houston lost after blowing late big lead to Harvard.
Houston's big man had 6 stitches.
UConn guy out with concussion.
AAC taking a beating or just not too strong this year.

Last edited:
Tulane and Tulsa lost, too, and Houston in a tough one with Harvard.
Houston's big man had 6 stitches.
UConn guy out with concussion.
AAC taking a beating or just not too strong this year.
Hmm could be our year similar to the effect of our 2013 football team that, IMO took advantage of a down AAC year?

Reactions: UCFhonors
Hmm could be our year similar to the effect of our 2013 football team that, IMO took advantage of a down AAC year?
We would have won this year with that team. Any kind of QB play this year and I only see us losing 2 games all year.

Also benefitted in 2013 with two bye weeks at just the right time as well as not playing Cincy, perhaps the best team in the conference then.

Cinci lost 4 games that year...including a home loss to Louisville (team UCF beat in Louisville), plus got they got blown out by Illinois and UNC...and lost at USF, who was pathetic that year.

The night before we went 5-0. Still a top 8 conference. Way better than the A-Sun and C-USA days. This conference is going to have a lot of good years with Cincy, Uconn, Memphis, Temple and the new look SMU program. If the AAC can land Wichita State we could be a 5-6 bid league in a lot of years.

The night before we went 5-0. Still a top 8 conference. Way better than the A-Sun and C-USA days. This conference is going to have a lot of good years with Cincy, Uconn, Memphis, Temple and the new look SMU program. If the AAC can land Wichita State we could be a 5-6 bid league in a lot of years.

Not much difference between 2 bid conf (as AAC is predicted to do this year) and all the 1 bid conf.

I'll take it from the normal improvement over CUSA...but like many conf, AAC's strength will go up and down in certain years...and right now, the conf is obviously down from when UCF joined the AAC.

C0POQs1WgAAJeWm.jpg

I am very surprised with the bowl results so far, not a very strong showing for the American conference.:sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT