ADVERTISEMENT

United Start 2 Finish wtf?

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
That has to be the lamest slogan I have ever heard. Man, they are in for a world of hurt over there.

While ol' Jeff was still taking rounds of golf at Hilton Head, UCF been reeling in more ballers. Things moving along nice and South Carolina slow.

Oh Oh...Sounds like in a month or two we will hear about players passing out at workouts, etc. Headline from tampa paper:

New USF coach Jeff Scott’s message to Bulls players: ‘Those that stay will be champions’

You mean you guys didn't see this? It's their new silly slogan. They got SugarCup Scott running around all over saying this on TV and radio.

It's got me in tears. Might as well say "Drink the CoolAid, we gonna suck for a long time" [poop]

Hype and the other AAC coaches gonna school up on this guy and his cast of newbs.

Reactions: shacket
You mean you guys didn't see this? It's their new silly slogan. They got SugarCup Scott running around all over saying this on TV and radio.

It's got me in tears. Might as well say "Drink the CoolAid, we gonna suck for a long time" [poop]

Hype and the other AAC coaches gonna school up on this guy and his cast of newbs.
4AKF2SOUCVAO7PNK2G4BRV3AO4.jpg

as weird as it looks, maybe this worked at Clemson who knows. (also the 5 start NFL talent three years deep on the roster)

Reactions: ahabmw
Interesting
New USF football coordinators Charlie Weis Jr., Glenn Spencer agree to three-year deals
The coaches each get a $10,000 bonus for a regular-season win against UCF.

Is it supposed to read like “Believe uncommon love leads to synergy” or is it a list 1. Believe 2. Uncommon 3. Love 4. Lead 5. Synergy

If it’s a list then this is worse than the Charlie Strong 1. Go to class 2. No Guns 3. Respect women
Ah yea if it's the first way then it's ok. The second way doesn't make sense.

Is it supposed to read like “Believe uncommon love leads to synergy” or is it a list 1. Believe 2. Uncommon 3. Love 4. Lead 5. Synergy

If it’s a list then this is worse than the Charlie Strong 1. Go to class 2. No Guns 3. Respect women
His expression almost leads me to believe he didn’t come up with it, but is eating the shit sandwich.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT