ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Lifeguards called the sheriff. People on the beach videotaped it. The beach wasn't closed, you just couldn't go in the water because it apparently was too dangerous due to muh covid.
They weren’t on the beach videotaping and the link you just provided shows an empty beach with a couple officers arresting him. Also the beaches were closed.

Just because someone could zoom in on their phone so you thought they were on the beach doesn’t actually override the rules that were in place at the time.

They weren’t on the beach videotaping and the link you just provided shows an empty beach with a couple officers arresting him. Also the beaches were closed.

Just because someone could zoom in on their phone so you thought they were on the beach doesn’t actually override the rules that were in place at the time.
So was it safe for people to be on the pavement and not on the sand? I'm just trying to understand why you think the rules being applied here make any sense.

So was it safe for people to be on the pavement and not on the sand? I'm just trying to understand why you think the rules being applied here make any sense.
To me it appears they are on a balcony. I’m not a forensics expert, but it is clear that the video is full zoom level (since it zooms out and back in during the video), is from a perspective that is above the beach, and has some sort of power lines or cables directly in the line of sight of the video. With regards to whether a beach closure makes sense, I agree that it doesn’t. But fact of the matter is it was closed and the man was not permitted there. He was made aware of this and ignored it for a half hour. Just because you don’t agree with a closure of a beach or park doesn’t mean you get to just ignore the rule free of consequences.

Edit: On second watch, it’s possible that they are in a car at a pull off overlook of the beach as well, as the beaches there have cliffs. They are at the pier level it appears with the beach down below.

Last edited:
To me it appears they are on a balcony. I’m not a forensics expert, but it is clear that the video is full zoom level (since it zooms out and back in during the video), is from a perspective that is above the beach, and has some sort of power lines or cables directly in the line of sight of the video. With regards to whether a beach closure makes sense, I agree that it doesn’t. But fact of the matter is it was closed and the man was not permitted there. He was made aware of this and ignored it for a half hour. Just because you don’t agree with a closure of a beach or park doesn’t mean you get to just ignore the rule free of consequences.
So you are OK with saying the rule was stupid, but also are OK with him being punished for not following the rule.

To be clear if the guy had exited after the lifeguards had repeatedly asked him to for a half hour, he wouldn’t have been arrested. It’s only once the coast guard got involved. Similar to the mask Karens at stores who are told to leave for refusing to wear a mask. They aren’t getting arrested for breaking what they perceive to be a dumb rule. They are getting arrested for refusing to leave and having the police get involved. Once the police are called out you’ve taken it from a little bit of fun into another realm. At that point the police are going to enforce a rule by the letter of the law.

So do you have an issue with Rosa Parks not compiling?
You seem to be getting dumber by the day. Rosa Parks? WTF? The only analogy I can think of is the bus station is closed, everyone is home, but she shows up anyway and takes one for a joyride while the bus dispatchers tell her repeatedly to stop for a half hour before calling the police. Yeah. I’d have an issue with that.

Lol...if he would of simply got out of the ocean by himself he would of been fine. 🙃

If Floyd would have simply listened to the cops he would of been fine, cooorrect?
Is your goal for every post of yours to come off dumber than the last? You have an impressive streak going so far.

Newsflash. The guy was perfectly fine. Floyd, not so much.

Edit: On second watch, it’s possible that they are in a car at a pull off overlook of the beach as well, as the beaches there have cliffs. They are at the pier level it appears with the beach down below.
This shit made me laugh. I think THAT YOU ARE A FORENSICS EXPERT or should be

The Jewish folks compiled with the Germans. Didn't go well either.

How about the government not act like commies with a guy paddle boarding in the ocean? Seems simple enough especially with science.
Good grief. Comparing America's old city bus segregation laws and the Nazi's Jewish extermination camps....to a surfer dude trespassing???!?

To be clear if the guy had exited after the lifeguards had repeatedly asked him to for a half hour, he wouldn’t have been arrested. It’s only once the coast guard got involved. Similar to the mask Karens at stores who are told to leave for refusing to wear a mask. They aren’t getting arrested for breaking what they perceive to be a dumb rule. They are getting arrested for refusing to leave and having the police get involved. Once the police are called out you’ve taken it from a little bit of fun into another realm. At that point the police are going to enforce a rule by the letter of the law.
My mind is literally spinning after reading that. We have a guy out in the ocean by himself, not posing a danger to anyone or any level of liability whatsoever. He's told to stop doing that thing. Then they call in the authorities to stop him from doing that thing. No danger to anyone including himself, but he can't do it. Who exactly were the authorities protecting when they arrested him?

My mind is literally spinning after reading that. We have a guy out in the ocean by himself, not posing a danger to anyone or any level of liability whatsoever. He's told to stop doing that thing. Then they call in the authorities to stop him from doing that thing. No danger to anyone including himself, but he can't do it. Who exactly were the authorities protecting when they arrested him?
Your mind is spinning because you don’t understand the concept of trespassing? You don’t have to be a danger to someone to not be permitted in a closed area. It’s pretty simple.

The Nazi's who run California.

• Dislike
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT