ADVERTISEMENT

Update May 2024: UCF License Plate Sales compared to Miami and cow u

UCF is the largest undergrad university in the nation and you guys are trying to stunt on license plates? Lol.
Let’s see a photo of your UM degree. I bet it doesn’t exist as you have never been there.

We don’t have t-shirt idiot fans from S. Florida. I was actually accepted at the U and chose UCF instead.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Mid May 2024 update with top selling counties plus 10 plus year trending chart.

NOTE: $25 specialty fee goes to the general scholarship fund of the selected Universities.

UCF-May-2024-License-Plate-Sales-and-Top-Counties.png

Miami-Plate-sales-May-2024.png

usf-license-plate-sales-May-2024.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie Knightime
Others:

FAMU: 16,233
usf: 14,326
FAU: 2,544
Auburn: 1,545*

*Just started selling FL plates on Jan 1, 2024 and will most likely jump over FAU by the end of the year.

Auburn? Wonder why FL would even allow other universities to be an option, especially more obscure ones like Auburn. I’d bet Michigan would sell like hot cakes here.

Auburn? Wonder why FL would even allow other universities to be an option, especially more obscure ones like Auburn. I’d bet Michigan would sell like hot cakes here.
UCF plates are available here in Georgia, and $0 goes to UCF (unless that's changed recently). I bet Auburn was petitioned for, at least here, you have to be able to prove a certain threshold before the plate is made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT