ADVERTISEMENT

USF has big news coming?

They scheduled upcoming 2 for 1’s with powerhouses FIU and FAU. Problem is that they are on the short end

Reactions: UCFBS
Surely it’s not their softball coach has been chosen as HC for 2020 Olympics? That’s cool but I don’t know if it actually constitutes big news .... :popcorn:

Yea...the let down over on the Bulls Pen about the possibility this might be the news is hilarious! [laughing]

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Surely it’s not their softball coach has been chosen as HC for 2020 Olympics? That’s cool but I don’t know if it actually constitutes big news .... :popcorn:

Looks like that's exactly what it was. They don't get much excitement at USF so this is a big deal for them. :joy:

Reactions: Wings0fred
Shouldn’t they be celebrating and having parades for Genshaft retiring? Surprised I haven’t heard more about that

wk-34-breaking-news.jpg

I guess it wasn’t the $1,728 the bullspen has collected to help build their IPF. They ask for $23 donations because that is the average amount of tips usf alumni get at the fast food “restaurants” and strip clubs.

Reactions: UCFBS
Do I remember correctly that they had the Merril Lynch logo redone to castrate the bull? Or was that just stuff I made up to talk trash to them?

It's good news for them and they deserve it, after all their Dean of Mathmatics had to resign recently, he was in an accident and lost a finger, he can no longer "do sums". So sad.

On The Bulls Pen, it seems like more USF fans are criticizing her now than in the past. They feel like she didn't emphasize athletics enough and therefore made some bad decisions regarding athletics.
That's my impression as well. I've read a few posts criticizing her.

Reactions: ahabmw
On The Bulls Pen, it seems like more USF fans are criticizing her now than in the past. They feel like she didn't emphasize athletics enough and therefore made some bad decisions regarding athletics.

Which is why UCF has to get the right President. The University could very easily choose someone like this and it would do some serious damage.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Which is why UCF has to get the right President. The University could very easily choose someone like this and it would do some serious damage.
But what if that new president somehow got us preeminent status, a law school (would have to steal one already existing in the state), and made UCF a great research university? I’m guessing a sports messageboard isn’t the best place to ask that

Reactions: Wings0fred
But what if that new president somehow got us preeminent status, a law school (would have to steal one already existing in the state), and made UCF a great research university? I’m guessing a sports messageboard isn’t the best place to ask that

I think Hitt showed that the university’s stature can be raised without sacrificing athletics.

But we’ve seen first hand what happens when it’s not a point of emphasis at both USF under Genshaft and Shalala at Miami. It’s hurt both programs.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT