USF Switching to Adidas

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007

something to watch for in recruiting

Nike>

UCF, Florida State, & UF are the Nike Schools in the State of Florida

Reactions: UCFhonors
Taking off the black and gold glasses here, but good for them. UA had made their uniforms into a garish mess of patterns and weird neons. Their color combo of green and gold would look much cleaner with some traditional uniform elements.

Reactions: muckdawg24
Taking off the black and gold glasses here, but good for them. UA had made their uniforms into a garish mess of patterns and weird neons. Their color combo of green and gold would look much cleaner with some traditional uniform elements.

not if you look at it from a recruit persective

Nike>UA>Adidas>Russel Athletic

Adidas is a clear #1 for Soccer but not Football & other sports

Reactions: Miltonian
No, seriously a lot kids like and wear Adidas especially Yeezys and their boost collection. You won't see many people wearing Under Armour
for Football jerseys, shoes, and Track & Field Nike is Worlds better than Adidas. It's not even close

This doesn't matter much for old Traditional Powers but for newer programs it does. Just look at UCF the last few years

for Football jerseys, shoes, and Track & Field Nike is Worlds better than Adidas. It's not even close

This doesn't matter much for old Traditional Powers but for newer programs it does. Just look at UCF the last few years
Well, I was talking about strictly shoes as far as Adidas being liked as much as Nike by my demographic. They are certainly not "world's better" than Adidas. The only people that believe that are out of touch soccer dads.

Well, I was talking about strictly shoes as far as Adidas being liked as much as Nike by my demographic. They are certainly not "world's better" than Adidas. The only people that believe that are out of touch soccer dads.
giphy.gif

Nike is still double what Adidas is. Nike has better cleats, better jerseys, better everything. The ONLY thing adidas is good at is soccer, thats their bread and butter, and even at times nike does it as well (see 99% of world soccer players have either the Nike Mercurials (most popular cleat on earth), Hypervenom, Pumas (yes pumas) or Adidas gloros).

Nike football cleats are by far the best, vapors have been the cream of the crop for years with Adizeros coming second.

Yeezy's are overpriced crap buckets, other than that Adidas is only good at some of their casual clothing.

Nike has always and will always be better than Adidas.

Adidas are for people who cant afford nike. Adidas are for soccer dads and arent even to be mentioned in the same breath as nike for best football equipment.
Nike is the Peter Lugers of football.
Adidas is the Capital Grille....while its very good and certainly acceptable, not nearly the quality of the previous selection.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Nike is the top brand and it's not even close. Adidas is a distant second. Under Armour is terrible. If you wear Under Armour as casual wear, you're the worst type of person.

Nike is the top brand and it's not even close. Adidas is a distant second. Under Armour is terrible. If you wear Under Armour as casual wear, you're the worst type of person.

you guys realize all this crap is made in China right. Adidas, Under Armour, Nike, etc.

Adidas just paid Louisville $20 million and Under Armour paid UCLA $20 million. If UCF is down around $3 million with Nike, I'm fine making a switch.

If we poll the players and they all want another brand that isn't Nike then I support the move. As a fan, I would prefer to never wear Under Armour. The brand strength is weak, just look at their stock value. I wouldn't be surprised if the brand died out. Nike and Adidas will be around forever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT