ADVERTISEMENT

usf tickets without ticketmaster fees (direct line)

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Hey...those looking to buy tickets on the UCF Side (East Side Stands) and not deal with ticketmaster or stubhub fees...you can get face value by calling Conner in usf ticket office directly (813-974-8933).

He can help with club seats (remember, fewer sections have club access compared to Bucs or Bowl Game) or regular seats outside of the club.

He has already helped out a lot of Knights...so give him your biz if you can. (Tell him CM sent ya).

Hey...those looking to buy tickets on the UCF Side (East Side Stands) and not deal with ticketmaster or stubhub fees...you can get face value by calling Conner in usf ticket office directly (813-974-8933).

He can help with club seats (remember, fewer sections have club access compared to Bucs or Bowl Game) or regular seats outside of the club.

He has already helped out a lot of Knights...so give him your biz if you can. (Tell him CM sent ya).
What’s the price? I bought 4 tix through TM in Sec 135, Row J for $85 with fees/taxes. Prob should’ve called usf first. But it’s all good.

Just saved $60 per ticket by calling him. Thank you!!

$160 after fees through Ticketmaster or $100 out the door through him. Easy decision

Reactions: PositYourself
UCF Side as well.

Club tickets in section 235 (50 yd line) are selling for $160 on Ticketmaster after fees. He had them for $100 out the door.

The seats you mentioned were $65 out the door through him which would save you $20 a ticket. Tons available

Hope that helps!

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
UCF Side as well.

Club tickets in section 235 (50 yd line) are selling for $160 on Ticketmaster after fees. He had them for $100 out the door.

The seats you mentioned were $65 out the door through him which would save you $20 a ticket. Tons available

Hope that helps!
Too late now. But it’s all good. It would’ve been nice to save the money. But it would’ve been even nicer to give TM the finger. lol

Reactions: Knight Strength
I can state with a significant amount of confidence that no one on this board really gives a sh*t what you do and don’t approve of.
Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth?

I bet you do.

I bet you pucker up to her big fat vag, mama's boy.

This is nucking futs. How does a post about game tickets and the best method to buy them devolve into personal attacks? SHAME on your houses!!

I just want to know where I can buy cheap ducats.

• Haha
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I don’t get it though, one guy is mad that the other guy paid a little more for better seats to an away game. I do the same thing when I do my one travel game a year. If you’re spending the money to travel, spend a little extra to enjoy yourself or don’t go. Nothing worse than bad seats.
I get into my own arguments. Im not jumping into anyone elses.

I don’t get it though, one guy is mad that the other guy paid a little more for better seats to an away game. I do the same thing when I do my one travel game a year. If you’re spending the money to travel, spend a little extra to enjoy yourself or don’t go. Nothing worse than bad seats.
You’re 100% correct friend. This weirdo always posts insane tag ons to my posts trying to insult me. It’s some strange obsession he has with me. I love it that so many people on this board has called him out on it. But it’s still so f’n bizarre! Like I wrote, total weirdo (and loser). lol

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT