ADVERTISEMENT

Van Attack in Toronto leaves 9 dead, 16 injured

What on earth is going on in this video? It looks like the guy has a gun pointing at police, on the side of the road, and yet police don’t fire on him. Even as innocent people walk within feet of him and could have been blown away.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ct-in-van-incident-captured-via-social-media/

Maybe relevant that he stopped outside a store with Arabic in the outside

That cop is nuts, just standing out in the open like that. The people walking out of the store are absolutely stupid though. They're just walking all casually down the sidewalk, wtf.

Police now say the suspect was known to them. Van was a white rental van that went block after block driving on the SIDEWALK plowing down innocent victims.

Horrific eye witness accounts. On Taxi driver talked about how victims went flying, driver plowed thru a bus stop, andat keast one victim was dragged a long way leaving a pool of blood in it's path.

That cop is nuts, just standing out in the open like that. The people walking out of the store are absolutely stupid though. They're just walking all casually down the sidewalk, wtf.

It appears the police did nothing to clear the building. Instead they were busy watching the guy who may or may not have a gun who just plowed over 30 people.

What if that van had explosives? The guy could have taken out another group of innocent people.

absolutely terrible news from canada. i cant believe the cops didnt kill him given that he was clearly pointing a weapon.

He was screaming "Kill me, kill me" when he was on the sidewalk so it makes sense the cops didn't react.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-van-attack-suspect-alek-minassian/544944002/
_101012035_60d9d5f1-9b81-4148-ae67-4f5e3c4cf0bd.jpg

Alek Minassian, 25

I read he was mad because he couldn't get laid. This is a serious concern as it's easy for some socially awkward men to become radicalized against society. These radicalized ideas are off putting to women which creates even more radicalization. I've even heard that some wives can become dissatisfied if their husbands get heavily radicalized after marriage. Dangerous stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT