ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas opens at -1 Gators vs UCF.

Genuinely curious why Vegas regularly has favors us in games we have no business being favored in or giving us unrealistic spreads the last few years. We're being used for free money or someone out there has black and gold goggles.

I don't understand it also. Why UCF was favored by 14 points against Colorado was beyond me as well.

Maybe to entice us to bet? I think UCF loses by multiple touchdowns against the gators. But, I wouldn't take that bet either!

Yabut....they preparing for KJ...

Gators Face Familiar Foe at Quarterback vs. UCF​

When the Florida Gators take the field against UCF, they'll have to stop a familiar face at quarterback that got the best of them a year ago.

With Arkansas, Jefferson went 20-for-31 with 255 yards, two touchdowns and an interception while adding 92 yards and a score on the ground in a 39-36 overtime win over the Gators. Napier and his staff are using that performance from a year ago to prepare from a year ago, even though it's two different offensive systems that Jefferson is playing under.

Just let this sink in though yall. Especially the older fans like me. We're actually FAVORED going into the Swamp??! I'm just glad the day has come lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT