ADVERTISEMENT

Video showing how far UCF has come in only 44 Years of football

Thanks, forgot about Mark Nonsant another great UCF WR. And probably not seen--- Mark Giacone, Willie English- RBs.

PS. Name Change--Brilliant. Tech is limiting.

Thanks, forgot about Mark Nonsant another great UCF WR. And probably not seen--- Mark Giacone, Willie English- RBs.

PS. Name Change--Brilliant. Tech is limiting.
We had two rbs on the 83-team play in the nfl. Aaron Sam and Elgin Davis too

Reactions: 80'sKnight
40 years ago moved to Orlando. We were season ticket holders from 87 - 2004 and carry with us many great memories, especially our family
roadtrips to Auburn, Georgia and Tallahassee. We even made the front page of the Sentinel when in Tallahassee. Watching Culpepper was the greatest experience ever in my opinion.
...and 40 years later it's still exciting anticipating each game.

I didn’t realize it at the time as a little twerpy freshman, but man, 2007 was a great year to be a freshman at UCF. New football stadium, new basketball arena, new psychology building (I was a psych major), etc.

40 years ago moved to Orlando. We were season ticket holders from 87 - 2004 and carry with us many great memories, especially our family
roadtrips to Auburn, Georgia and Tallahassee. We even made the front page of the Sentinel when in Tallahassee. Watching Culpepper was the greatest experience ever in my opinion.
...and 40 years later it's still exciting anticipating each game.
Watching Culpepper make passing and completions look easy was a thing of beauty.

No UCF QB has looked as poised and efficient as Culpepper. He looked like a Man playing against children and he did it with (for the most part)… a I-aa offensive line.

Reactions: DIDIT
Shawn went on to a nice career in coaching if I recall. Good guy
Long career, tho never advancing, as WR coach- Lion, Titans, Jets, Dolphins, Cardinals, and currently Panthers. Is also on the NE Patriots All 1990s team- if that means anything. 2 SBs, was on the Patriots loss also.

PS. If I remember right, would have had a TD in the Chargers SB if no pass interference, which was called.

Reactions: connerito
Long career, tho never advancing, as WR coach- Lion, Titans, Jets, Dolphins, Cardinals, and currently Panthers. Is also on the NE Patriots All 1990s team- if that means anything. 2 SBs, was on the Patriots loss also.

PS. If I remember right, would have had a TD in the Chargers SB if no pass interference, which was called.
As an 80s Knight what years were u ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT