ADVERTISEMENT

VP debate Tuesday night

Be sure to watch the VP debate. Based on the hatred in this country for the two POTUS candidates, one of these two could end up as POTUS.

I do think there's a higher probability than normal that the VP will be president, but because of health for Clinton and just frustration/overload for Trump.

You mean for the part where one of the VPs become president?
DEBATES ARE SO INTERESTING!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 YEARS FOR SOMEBODY TO FINALLY HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND ABOUT WHO I'M SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR A MONTH FROM NOW!!!!!! SO HELPFUL!!!!!!!*

Is there any MACtion to watch instead tonight?
That's a good point. A few years ago there was tuesday and wednesday night CFB. They were SunBelt and MAC games, but there were games every night of the week. What happened?
Please tell me bringing these games back is part of Trump's "making America great again" platform.

I know!!!
I bought a new 4K TV for the watch party I'm hosting. Going to be serving caffeined everything and other stimulants.

MMMMMMMM!

43335-dark-chocolate-espresso-beans.png

Reactions: SublimeKnight
Yay! The understudies of the people I don't want to vote for!!! It was harder for Billy Madison to get though high school than it is to become president. How about a fight to the death or a hunt that proves you're a man like in the beginning of 300. Daenerys Targaryen for President 2016. Incoherent ramble over.

I am looking forward to seeing what Pence can do.

Seems like a nice clean cut easy for cuckservatives to get behind type of guy.

Liked his speech at the RNC. Didn’t know much about him, but actually seems like the perfect level headed balance to Trump.

Scanning through his Wikipedia seems like a typical shìthead politician with some issues I can't stand personally, but whatever at least he still does GOPe bidding: abortion rhetoric + wars for Israel.

Last edited:
A sign of a good leader is who they hire in key positions around them. Watching the debates last night, there is no doubt which man was the better person and leader. Kaine was just a little parrot out there rehashing lines he memorized and interrupting Pense 26 times. This is what leaders do, they surround themselves with those that are better than they are at what they do. Hillary picked an ankle biter and Trump picked a leader.

A sign of a good leader is who they hire in key positions around them. Watching the debates last night, there is no doubt which man was the better person and leader. Kaine was just a little parrot out there rehashing lines he memorized and interrupting Pense 26 times. This is what leaders do, they surround themselves with those that are better than they are at what they do. Hillary picked an ankle biter and Trump picked a leader.
LOL. Pence didn't answer a single damn question. He just spouted off the party line talking points. Talk about a parrot.

ha....ha....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And in the words of that great leader of yours...

“And you’ll find that when you become very successful, the people that you will like best are the people that are less successful than you, because when you go to a table you can tell them all of these wonderful stories, and they’ll sit back and listen,” he said. “Does that make sense to you? OK? Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you. Do you understand that?”

LOL. Pence didn't answer a single damn question. He just spouted off the party line talking points. Talk about a parrot.
Funny, that is not the way even Clinton's media consultants NBC and CNN saw it. Give it up bob, your candidate is worthless.

This debate would have been worthwhile had Bill Weld been in it. While Gary Johnson is literally like "Mr. Smith goes to Washington," and a self-aware, self-deprecating fool who was always the target of the local media when he was governor (especially in-spite of his broad popularity and results), Bill Weld would have wiped the floor with both of them. Gary is the honesty handyman, Weld is the tactful politician. If you ask any major Republican and even most Democrats, not just governors, but even several who lost in the primaries, they'll tell you the same thing.

Weld is extremely well respected, but moved Libertarian because he's just tired of the media being a mouthpiece for the two parties, especially the reality is that the US media has become Democratic-leaning, and shamelessly so. But even the Republican mouthpieces have pissed of so many of the silent majority of Republicans, that they went Trump.

'The reason voters are turning away from the political parties is the same reason they are turning away from traditional news. Parties have become advocates for ideology over governance. And the media has become advocates for their side of the aisle instead of the facts.' -- Bill Weld​

Bill fully understands the media created Trump, who he really wants to see get torpedoed, badly. Unlike Johnson, who has stated this is his last year bothering with politics (he's only ever run for 2 positions, and under extreme opposition from his own, former party both times), Weld will be around, and he's not stopping his message. A lot of Democrats and Republican politicians are listening, especially as Weld is going to become far more vocal over these next 4 weeks. Gary doesn't get in his way either, although he does remind Bill he doesn't need to explain him.

I honestly think this election will finally break the Republican party. I just hope it returns to the Radically Liberal party it used to be, after. The party not just of Lincoln, but the one that desegregated the military, passed the Civil Rights and Housing Acts (yes, look up the vote ... LBJ constantly thanked the Republicans) and other things, before the right-wing took over, , the criminalization of drugs and people -- which the left was all too eager to join in (while paying only lip service to the opposite) -- the whole reason why the Libertarians split in 1971.

After all, remember where the Republican party came from. They were some fringe, radical group that just gobbled up a few offices. And then enough of a coalition formed, that they, the new party and still #3 (not #2, not #1), suddenly found themselves leading at the Executive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT