ADVERTISEMENT

VP of Athletics where are you?!

This is all on Gus. The president and AD has given him everything. There is no doubt that he could have a better offense and have spent money on a better quarterback, but he chose not to. The game day atmosphere in the athletic department has had great upgrades in the past few years. I have no problems with the president and the athletic Director in respect to what they’re doing with the athletic program. As a student athlete from the 80s, who is been involved with the program since, I’m happy with the athletic director in president actions. Gus is different story.

This is all on Gus. The president and AD has given him everything. There is no doubt that he could have a better offense and have spent money on a better quarterback, but he chose not to. The game day atmosphere in the athletic department has had great upgrades in the past few years. I have no problems with the president and the athletic Director in respect to what they’re doing with the athletic program. As a student athlete from the 80s, who is been involved with the program since, I’m happy with the athletic director in president actions. Gus is different story.
Mohajir, brought him in, and he can get rid of him. Malzahn's failures are his failures.

This is all on Gus. The president and AD has given him everything. There is no doubt that he could have a better offense and have spent money on a better quarterback, but he chose not to. The game day atmosphere in the athletic department has had great upgrades in the past few years. I have no problems with the president and the athletic Director in respect to what they’re doing with the athletic program. As a student athlete from the 80s, who is been involved with the program since, I’m happy with the athletic director in president actions. Gus is different story

The only positive I can see the AD doing is finally changing the baseball manager, and not canning the BB HC too early as he may finally get the players he needs to succeed. Wouldn't mind knowing what else good he has done.

The only positive I can see the AD doing is finally changing the baseball manager, and not canning the BB HC too early as he may finally get the players he needs to succeed. Wouldn't mind knowing what else good he has done.
There is a lot that goes into the job. The transition to the Big12 has been smooth. He has raised a lot of money. He is the only newbie to go post season in the major sports. I’m sure the list is alot longer but I gotta work my friend. No person is non replaceable but I think he’s done well. Gus, I’m on the fence leaning to the off ramp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT