ADVERTISEMENT

WaPo again runs a fake news story and refuses to retract it

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I think it's wonderful that we live in an era of media where a newspaper can run a story insisting that someone threatened to quit over a particular reason, that person can then say "In no way did I ever consider quitting" in response and call the story fake, and then have that same paper refuse to retract the story, claiming they know what the person was thinking better than the person himself.

I guess the WaPo knows what's going on inside this guy's head better than he does.

[roll]

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpu...ed-quit-trump-tried-stop-testifying-congress/

Under this precedent, you can run any story you want about anyone, to assert anything, and when the person denies it you can just cite "anonymous sources" and refuse to retract your story.

It's great. Anonymous sources are great. The ultimate "report fake shit and get out of jail free" card.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Doesn't shock me, 1st Amendment and why no one trusts the US Media to be objective any more.

It’s like I said yesterday, these media outlets have lost all credibility and those that believe what they see or read are not interested in learning, they are interested in listening to someone who will tell them what they want to hear or read.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Imagine being this fuking stupid.

A) This is utter and complete fake news bullshit

B) Even if this literal fake news story by "Hotair.com" was true, trump has told over 10,000 documented lies. Yet you never seem to call out your orange baboon over them?

You are a disgusting human being and a partisan hack, supporting open and admitted racists like gal and wayne. You people are terrible excuses for Americans, and showcase all that is wrong with society.

As the media reports on Trump's latest abuse of his position, we are told here that the media is never to be believed.

What a coincidence!!!! :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
As the media reports on Trump's latest abuse of his position, we are told here that the media is never to be believed.

What a coincidence!!!! :)

[roll]

Color me shocked to find that you gladly accept the media running fake stories that support your delusional political positions.

I liked the recent NYT episode where the "journalists" were calling friends about Kavanaugh and telling them what to say so that the "journalists" could then quote their "bombshells". That was a clear example of journalistic credibility.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Imagine being this fuking stupid.

A) This is utter and complete fake news bullshit

B) Even if this literal fake news story by "Hotair.com" was true, trump has told over 10,000 documented lies. Yet you never seem to call out your orange baboon over them?

You are a disgusting human being and a partisan hack, supporting open and admitted racists like gal and wayne. You people are terrible excuses for Americans, and showcase all that is wrong with society.
Haven't posted here in a good while other than the music thread . Good to see nothings changed. If you want to imagine something imagine responding with the same vulgar childish insults to someone you know won't even read them. That my friend is the very definition of sad

Haven't posted here in a good while other than the music thread . Good to see nothings changed. If you want to imagine something imagine responding with the same vulgar childish insults to someone you know won't even read them. That my friend is the very definition of sad

I assume you're replying to the resident hate filled lunatic? Put him back on ignore dude!

Reactions: Crazyhole

Lmao bro you are beyond hopeless. Do I really have to remind you how 85 lied to everyone about having chemmie on ignore, then "liked" one of his posts? Then lied to everyone claiming he didn't do it.

When are you going to call out 85 for his equally vulgar and childish posts? I already know the answer, you won't. Just like you've never once called out 85 for his myriad personal attacks, yet somehow always find the time to call out myself. You are the absolute perfect modern Christian, a massive hypocrite. If you ever wonder why the church is dying at a rapid pace, look at people like yourself and 85. Ignore me if I'm right, just like 85 claims he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: MACHater02
You people have some serious mental disorders.
Trump keeps doing all this crazy-ass sh*t but our MAGA Hatters would have us all believe...

This is actually all about 'TDS-suffering' members of Congress who are 'out to get' our 'poor, beleaguered' President. Oh, and let's not forget: all media reports about this are 'fake news' because we cannot trust the media about anything. Does this cover it, guys?

Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with Ninja on this one, guys. This all sounds pretty delusional to me.

Trump keeps doing all this crazy-ass sh*t but our MAGA Hatters would have us all believe...

This is actually all about 'TDS-suffering' members of Congress who are 'out to get' our 'poor, beleaguered' President. Oh, and let's not forget: all media reports about this are 'fake news' because we cannot trust the media about anything. Does this cover it, guys?

Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with Ninja on this one, guys. This all sounds pretty delusional to me.

lol well color me shocked that our resident totally delusional person finds this delusional.

I showed you an instance where a paper literally created a narrative about someone that the person outright denies, with no actual corroboration, and you're still in the tank for the WaPo. Hilarious!

Ya'll bitch and whine about conservatives pointing out that our media is total dogshit and in the partisan tank, and then close your eyes when we show you egregious examples of what we're talking about.

"Wahh!! That meanie rightie is proving the media sucks! Wahh!!"

You hold the Washington Post to a higher standard than the president?
No, actually, they are both trash. Various journalists at the WaPo and Trump get so much dead wrong, and don't 'back down.'

The difference is that the supporting cast around the President either does damage control or forces the President to admit when he's wrong. The WaPo doubles-down and says, "1st Amendment says we can [lie]." That's why the US Media has such a poor rating, when they are caught in a lie, they won't admit it. Trump is prideful too, but his administration still has to deal with the fallout.

Understand I do not like Trump. But we need a honest US Media right now, not one that says, "The US Media is as dishonest as a former RealityTV star turned politician." Why? Because doing otherwise will get Trump re-elected. Over 80% of Americans don't trust the US Media, and that's scary when it's less than the President.

Reactions: sk8knight
“Our media is the defender of democracy!!”

Also: “Oh yea? So what if the WaPo literally invents fake news? muh Trump hate!!!!”

lol well color me shocked that our resident totally delusional person finds this delusional.

I showed you an instance where a paper literally created a narrative about someone that the person outright denies, with no actual corroboration, and you're still in the tank for the WaPo. Hilarious!

Ya'll bitch and whine about conservatives pointing out that our media is total dogshit and in the partisan tank, and then close your eyes when we show you egregious examples of what we're talking about.

"Wahh!! That meanie rightie is proving the media sucks! Wahh!!"

@btbones I'm sure you are writing up a response right now as I type this to call out 85 for this incredibly childish and personal attack laden post. Because you're totally not a raging hypocrite.

I had to go back a whole 45 minutes to find this post from 85 filled with "vulgar childish insults". He posts crap like this dozens of times a day. But not a peep from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: MACHater02
You hold the Washington Post to a higher standard than the president?
No, actually, they are both trash. Various journalists at the WaPo and Trump get so much dead wrong, and don't 'back down.'

The difference is that the supporting cast around the President either does damage control or forces the President to admit when he's wrong. The WaPo doubles-down and says, "1st Amendment says we can [lie]." That's why the US Media has such a poor rating, when they are caught in a lie, they won't admit it. Trump is prideful too, but his administration still has to deal with the fallout.

Understand I do not like Trump. But we need a honest US Media right now, not one that says, "The US Media is as dishonest as a former RealityTV star turned politician." Why? Because doing otherwise will get Trump re-elected. Over 80% of Americans don't trust the US Media, and that's scary when it's less than the President.
Did you say the people around Trump force him to admit he’s wrong?

Did you say the people around Trump force him to admit he’s wrong?
Yes, because he constantly 'shoots from the hip' and gets caught in it. I mean, when a key staffer, let alone a lawyer speaks, Trump has to listen sometimes. Especially if it's not something he's said on the campaign trail.

The problem is that the US Media is 'doubling down' any more because they all support one another and agree not to point out when they are incorrect. That's why people, even myself, started to agree with the Iwo Jima image of the US Media pushing up Hillary, and now with Trump, it's 'ends justifies the means.' I'm not the only one seeing it, and it explains how Trump is a symptom of the US Media, not a cause.

So ... yes, Trump is totally wrong! No argument. But so is the US Media. It's extremely scary that we've reached this point.

Trump is a symptom of the US media, wow!
Not my words, but words of The Atlantic, one of the country's oldest Liberal magazines.

Your failure, just like the US Media's failure, to understand how Trump not only won the 2016 election, but how the silent majority of Republicans overrode the will of the Republican Establishment, to capture the primary, is everything. What WaPo here is only embolding Trump supporters.

In fact, after my 2nd ban by Facebook, I hope Progressive Justices never make it to the Supreme Court. Just because people disagree with me is no justification for banning for 'hate speech' and 'violence.' Right now I'm in the middle of disconnecting various things from Facebook Single Sign-On (SSO), as I'm locked out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT