ADVERTISEMENT

War on I4 Tickets

jfiore56

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone selling War on I 4 tickets on the UCF Side. Looking for 2 but secondary market is ridiculous $$ right now.

Right now, it looks like both bools fans are holding on to their tickets waiting on a better deal. That will only drive the price up.
All the others are in the hands of UCF fans and they aren't going anywhere.

#BlackoutRayJay

Buy tickets in the 300 level on the USF side.. Much less expensive. Yes, I realize we will have put up with the B.S. from the USF fans. Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.. !! Let's Go Knight Nation - Make the trip to Tampa. Make your presence known!!!

Buy tickets in the 300 level on the USF side.. Much less expensive. Yes, I realize we will have put up with the B.S. from the USF fans. Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.. !! Let's Go Knight Nation - Make the trip to Tampa. Make your presence known!!!

Shouldn’t be an issue - they don’t show up to their home games. Doesn’t matter anyway.

That’s what I did. Looking forward to being surrounded by knights fans up there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT