ADVERTISEMENT

Was that Mike Bianchi?

That's just lazy journalism and blatant disrespect to what's supposed to be his hometown team. He was trying to prey on a young kid hoping he would be caught off guard and say something that Mike can turn into a click bait article headline. Total jackass. This team is so dynamic with such a unique personality during one of the hottest seasons and most prolific seasons in our program's history. If you just dig a little bit into the dynamic of our team I'm sure there are a plethora of great articles that could be written that can bring insight into such a unique team. But instead these reporters want to defecate petty gossip and rumors on to their articles and ask the same stupid questions to our coach and now our players that have nothing to do with the historic season that team is currently in. It's BS and unfair to the team that's playing their tails off and winning games that all they hear in the media is when and where our coach is going to leave.

The Gators are irrelevant right now. No questions about them again this year, especially not to someone associated with UCF.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Bianchi is an old and out of touch local reporter who doesnt fit in with the new world of sports media so all he knows to do is rabble-rouse. Yawn.

I listened to him this morning. He's a moron and misses the point. He thinks we have a problem that he's covering the Frost story. No, my problem is that he rolled up to one of our players while celebrating a close victory to ask if he saw the UF fans.

That's like walking up to a fat dude and saying your pants look tight. Yea, we all know Bianchi. What did you expect Killins to say? "I saw them and it feels great".

Its kind of a sore subject during a celebration. Stop poking the bear douchebag.

I listened to him this morning. He's a moron and misses the point. He thinks we have a problem that he's covering the Frost story. No, my problem is that he rolled up to one of our players while celebrating a close victory to ask if he saw the UF fans.

That's like walking up to a fat dude and saying your pants look tight. Yea, we all know Bianchi. What did you expect Killins to say? "I saw them and it feels great".

Its kind of a sore subject during a celebration. Stop poking the bear douchebag.
He didn't have the balls to ask Frost a dumb ass question like that so he went for what he assumed was an easy target to get a quote.

what a POS

This. Additionally, he doesn't see that
he is wrong and won't admit that it was wrong. Even the cohost gets it.

You got to make it relatable. Someone should have asked him how he would have felt if a reporter asked him " did you see that guy that wants to nail your wife in the audience that was holding up sign saying come to daddy?" while you we'e giving an acceptance speech.

On the radio this morning, while I was waiting for Mark Daniels to come on, Banaca was trying to explain he was only asking the player if the Coach Frost to UF talk was a distraction. Riiiiiiight. The twerp can't get a complete sentence out of his mouth without adding the non-utterance "I-met" 3 or 4 times. I can't stand his show, his writing or his lack of professionalism. He has a face for radio, a voice for print and an intellect for menial labor. He is the type of attention whore who has nothing but sensationalistic things to say in the hopes it makes him popular. Once I heard him come up with that lame-ass excuse as soon as I turned on the radio I changed the channel until after the Beat Of Sports started.

You got to make it relatable. Someone should have asked him how he would have felt if a reporter asked him " did you see that guy that wants to nail your wife in the audience that was holding up sign saying come to daddy?" while you we'e giving an acceptance speech.
Hahaha that will be added to the list when he asks for suggestions next week

Idk how you guys can listen to his show it’s so bad lol it’s old man radio. Much rather listen to Scott Ferrell in the morning on podcast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT