ADVERTISEMENT

Water Cooler Rules/Tips

Originally posted by Trackersmurf:
Originally posted by ucfbreath:
on top betches.
The computer rankings just came out and I am #1. They really marked you down for not posting against strong enough opponents.

looks like i have an upset win over #1, now making me the new #1.

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
on top betches.
The computer rankings just came out and I am #1. They really marked you down for not posting against strong enough opponents.
Nope.
Seriously breath, that is not how the board championship series works.

on top betches.
Nope.

on top betches.
Nope.
Tu as un ane's Breath. Zut tu et tout qui injure les petite et bleu! Maintenant est les temps de la Smurf!

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
Also, my name is on top now.
False.

And it finally let me post again. Huzzah!
This post was edited on 4/10 4:41 PM by HAL 9100

Originally posted by Knight_Light:
Originally posted by brahmanknight:
Cliff Notes version please.

Don't be Tomstein.

No clue what you mean BK...but did you really think anyone would READ everything you wrote?

I read every word up until this post - figured that would be a good place to stop lol

Originally posted by UCFKnightfan08:
Originally posted by brahmanknight:
Cliff Notes version please.
Don't be Tomstein.
No clue what you mean BK...but did you really think anyone would READ everything you wrote?
I read every word up until this post - figured that would be a good place to stop lol
Me too, but I decided to stop here.

A Cat for Lisa in need of captioning.
image0011.JPG

I can't believe breath knew the trick this whole time and just recently decided to post it.
This post was edited on 8/24 8:01 PM by HAL 9100

you mean replying to broken threads? why? did you not know?

the last time i saw it mentioned was the lolcat thread, which explains why you may not have known it since that was before your time.

I think I recall seeing the lolcat thread in the time when I didn't post on here, but yeah, I never knew how to reply to broken threads until I saw you explain it to Willie. I always assumed it was just random. I even mentioned it here in the WC that I wasn't able to post in this thread and all I got was rivals sucks and that happens.

Originally posted by HAL 9100:
I think I recall seeing the lolcat thread in the time when I didn't post on here, but yeah, I never knew how to reply to broken threads until I saw you explain it to Willie. I always assumed it was just random. I even mentioned it here in the WC that I wasn't able to post in this thread and all I got was rivals sucks and that happens.
There is a trick for replying to broken threads?

Well, you must know it since you're posting in one, lol. I never click reply on someone's post unless I'm quoting them. I always do the "Post Reply" at the bottom if I'm not. That used to work in this thread and then, what appeared randomly, I couldn't post in here at all. But now I know the trick and all's well.

Well, you must know it since you're posting in one, lol. I never click reply on someone's post unless I'm quoting them. I always do the "Post Reply" at the bottom if I'm not. That used to work in this thread and then, what appeared randomly, I couldn't post in here at all. But now I know the trick and all's well.
Wow, I didn't even realize that button existed until just now.

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
The reply button works for me.
Me too.

I almost never use the button at the bottom V. I use the one to the side >>.
Hell, i didn't even know there was a button on the bottom of the page.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
new tip to all cooler posters: you should choose your words wisely before posting.
Also don't post pictures "proudly displaying your bitch tits", apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT