ADVERTISEMENT

Water Cooler Rules/Tips

I got the first one, so I rock! You know, I think that the only reason either of us post in this thread is to increase our post count.

Well there is absolutely nothing worthwhile in the Fan Forum.

And threads here perk my interest from time to time, but you can only say Pain you're an idiot so many times.

Don't hate on my Simpsons joke...it was the only thing I could think of right away to add to the mindless dribble in this thread.

Originally posted by CFKnight333:

And threads here perk my interest from time to time, but you can only say Pain you're an idiot so many times.

It makes me laugh everytime someone says it ( usually USFsucks ).

Originally posted by brahmanknight:

It makes me laugh everytime someone says it ( usually USFsucks ).

I'm glad it amuses you Brahman, I'll try to find different ways to mix it up.

Main Entry: idiot
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: very stupid person
Synonyms: blockhead, bonehead*, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook*, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead*, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit

Notes: an idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years

Antonyms: brain

Main Entry: idiot
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: very stupid person
Synonyms: blockhead, bonehead*, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook*, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead*, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit

Notes: an idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years

Antonyms: brain
Why the asterisks(astricies?)?

* = informal/non-formal usage
Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition
Copyright ? 2008 by the Philip Lief Group.
Cite This Source

I just noticed we have this rules thread and I thought wow some real pissed off people.

Turns out to be some really lame people. And I still didn't read the rules so yeah I guess we will see how that turns out for me.

judge20fudge.jpg

Originally posted by crambone:
I am the greatest!
cram bone

-Guy with a Southern mentality, kind of slow not too bright. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
-A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
-A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

A challenger approaches:

untitled2.jpg

I never said I was the greatest douche bag, just that I was one. Ask my wife, she'll agree.

I just want to know what happened to the 2 posts that disappeared. Yours, and then mine in which I called you an evil magician

I just want to know what happened to the 2 posts that disappeared. Yours, and then mine in which I called you an evil magician

I didn't notice any that did, I'm sure that a-hole Brahman deleted them.

You had a post yesterday after my morning post that showed up as the latest post, but then when I went to the thread there was nothing. So I added another post that didn't show up but it said I had posted last. Then Brahman -X came and ruined all the fun.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about. I haven't deleted anything in days, if not weeks.

I don't either, but I saw a chance to call you a d-bag and I ran with it!
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by USFSucks:
We (the posters that aren't USFSucks) might have, but you suck at this.

Blow me d-bag!

Go die in a fire.

Bah, get off of her and do your normal night, you know sticking stuff up your ass.
This post was edited on 2/3 6:42 PM by USFSucks

Blow me d-bag!

Go die in a fire.

Bah, get off of her and do your normal night, you know sticking stuff up your ass.

Originally this was going to be a post about how you had resorted to calling the message board "her" because it was the only female you could satisfy (if occasionally). I've decided to take the high road.

bunny.jpg

Blow me d-bag!

Go die in a fire.

Originally this was going to be a post about how you had resorted to calling the message board "her" because it was the only female you could satisfy (if occasionally). I've decided to take the high road.

bunny.jpg

I really had no idea what I was saying either. I like the bunny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT