ADVERTISEMENT

We are overcounting covid deaths. That's a problem.

I think he was referring to all the non-sense you Science Deniers were going to post after him. :)
Science denier? Shut the fukc up fatty. What are you, his lawyer? We just deny you and your anti-science obesity.

Now, go **** yourself right in your ****** with your mother’s ********* as your wife *************** and beastiality with a ********* and your bosses’ golf cart ****** in his backyard. Who in the *********** **** do you think you are you ******* ******** as you milk your cow.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
oh dear, you just admitted to everyone that you didn’t know “seethe” is a word, and in your haste thought I meant “see the below”

congratulations, you found a way to take an L fatter than your wife.

who am I kidding, we all know you’re an incel
Oh, I know perfectly well what it means and was having some fun at the expense of a dumb ass in yourself, who doesn't know how to use a shift or caps lock keys, by assuming you didn't know what it meant.

Now, run off and go autistically screech elsewhere, retard. Use this as your soundtrack:

Last edited:
If _glaciers had been smart, he'd have left KnighttimeJoe's hilarious put down alone. But instead, our resident knuckle-dragger provided us all with another one of his middle-of-the-night, 'WC Classic' comebacks.

The same poster who began this awesome thread by saying, "retards and pedos..." wants us to believe he's quite the erudite and sophisticated guy because he followed up by using the word, "seethe" in a sentence.

Okay, everybody, all together now. Give him his due: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Well, Canada is now counting these... although Canadians are now starting to wonder, now that they have publicly disclosed the number... if they are actually counting their loved ones, because... they think it's much higher!

There is 1 thing that is common to all this... everywhere... and that is... we're obviously not educating physicians and medical staff on what factors are important, especially when not to administer a second mRNA shot, or what known risk factors should cause a candidate not to be vaccinated.

We have those for almost every other vaccine, but other than inert allergies common to other vaccines, we literally have no well understood guidance. Hopefully the first Phase III trials that come out in March of. this year will change that. Although with Walensky in charge... I'm not hopeful given how she's withheld data from many studies to date that were not complementary until... ordered by the courts or as a result of a FOIA release mandated by the courts.

And then Big Tech censors it all it can, while the mainstream media doesn't report it.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The only people who care about this shit in 2023 are pedos like Glaciers, tubby dipshits like BS, and apparently, Canadians.

So basically, no one of consequence.
Well ... the Canadians had the balls to approve a non-mRNA vaccine ... leading to vaccine tourism from the US. So ...

41YuyC+JtKL._AC_SY780_.jpg

• Dislike
I appreciated that our board moderator deleted the obscene post that the OP edited in this thread to look like it had come from me. But the poster was allowed to continue posting (which was fine as far as I was concerned. I just wanted the disgusting quote he doctored to be removed.)

Last night, he did it again. Once again, our board moderator stepped up and thankfully deleted it.

But it remains to be seen whether our resident little toadie troll will resurface or will be reincarnated (yet again) under a new avatar. Stay tuned...

I appreciated that our board moderator deleted the obscene post that the OP edited in this thread to look like it had come from me. But the poster was allowed to continue posting (which was fine as far as I was concerned. I just wanted the disgusting quote he doctored to be removed.)

Last night, he did it again. Once again, our board moderator stepped up and thankfully deleted it.

But it remains to be seen whether our resident little toadie troll will resurface or will be reincarnated (yet again) under a new avatar. Stay tuned...
Look at you whinny @$$holes when someone edits a quote with a lie ...
After you guys do it constantly to me (and others)!

Such hypocritical crybabies ... at least I have my integrity.
It's amazing how quickly you run to a mod for what you, yourselves do!

I mean, Shuck, you've done it to me ... repeatedly!
The first time I caught you, you apologized ... but not after that.

• Dislike

Interesting. I was up late last night. I read your it (it was towards you and Joe), and it was deleting after about 30-60 minutes, but I think that he deleted it on his own

Look at you whinny @$$holes when someone edits a quote with a lie ...
After you guys do it constantly to me (and others)!

Such hypocritical crybabies ... at least I have my integrity.
It's amazing how quickly you run to a mod for what you, yourselves do!

I mean, Shuck, you've done it to me ... repeatedly!
The first time I caught you, you apologized ... but not after that.
^^^^^

VIOLATING RIVALS TERMS OF SERVICE

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
As I said ... the biggest complainers are often the biggest offenders. It's amazing the mods put up with your level of ****ing bullshit.
^^^^^ PROFANITY

As I said ... the biggest complainers are often the biggest offenders. It's amazing the mods put up with your level of ****ing bullshit.
Again, wayyyyyy too many words. You keep wasting these precious few years you have left by typing when a selfie would do:

brendan-fraser-wearing-a-nasal-breathing-tube-in-the-whale.jpg

Again, wayyyyyy too many words. You keep wasting these precious few years you have left by typing when a selfie would do:

brendan-fraser-wearing-a-nasal-breathing-tube-in-the-whale.jpg
I'm glad you guys find it entertaining to piss on the graves of others ... even those vaccinated, just like before. "Should have got the vax ... oh, he did ... well, it wasn't the vax."

• Dislike
I'm glad you guys find it entertaining to piss on the graves of others ... even those vaccinated, just like before. "Should have got the vax ... oh, he did ... well, it wasn't the vax."
You still aren't getting it. Why are you such a slow learner? Let's try again:

brendan-fraser-sadie-sink-the-whale-121422-1-21bc6c7420514a3c9672bd1fc0aa65c7.jpg

^^^^^ PROFANITY

you two are dorks, and clearly homosexual.

which one of you grabs the towel after you’re done?

• Haha

The most homosexual post I have ever seen

glaciersx

Walk On​

I tend to disbelieve those rumors. Maybe I'm wrong but something about that doesn't seem quite right. Will seems like a genuinely good person to me and I trust that instinct.
I was worried I lost you

^^^^^Pedo Glaciers DEFINITELY holds the towel when they're done.

Although that's necrophilia, which is pretty pathological and disgusting.
The guy is a freak. Trolling from Nebraska to a UCF rivals message board to talk about homosexuality, pedophilia, and necrophilia

• Haha
@Ucfmikes I’m saving all of your posts and I’m building a cyberbullying case against you. I know exactly who you are. You are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I contacted my lawyer and the police department.

I guess that you don’t have me on ignore after all. That might be a good thing in your case as you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole and building a case. You have been asked to stop your cyberbullying

• Haha
@Ucfmikes I’m saving all of your posts and I’m building a cyberbullying case against you. I know exactly who you are. You are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I contacted my lawyer and the police department.

I guess that you don’t have me on ignore after all. That might be a good thing in your case as you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole and building a case. You have been asked to stop your cyberbullying

glacier

That nasty old man is scoping out the elementary schools again. He is a glacier, call the cops.

@_glaciers
I’m saving all of your posts and I’m building a cyberbullying case against you. I know exactly who you are. You are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I contacted my lawyer and the police department.

careful there fatass, your pussy is about to slip out.

say what you really want

@_glaciers I’m saving all of your posts and I’m building a cyberbullying case against you. I know exactly who you are. You are going to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I contacted my lawyer and the police department.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT