ADVERTISEMENT

We are overcounting covid deaths. That's a problem.

Unbelievable that we are still talking about this and explaining it to the brain dead
@DaShuckster ****ster still believes the vaccines reduced the spread and infections and we could have all been saved had we all just gotten vaccinated! Geez ... even Yale and Harvard called out the CDC by 2021 June for not tracking breakthrough infections by Spring 2021.

Last edited:
Vaccines never signficiantly reduced the spread,

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
@DaShuckster ****er still believes the vaccines reduced the spread and infections and we could have all been saved had we all just gotten vaccinated! Geez ... even Yale and Harvard called out the CDC by 2021 June for not tracking breakthrough infections by Spring 2021.

Statement for healthcare professionals: How COVID-19 vaccines are regulated for safety and effectiveness (Revised March 2022)​

Joint Statement from the International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities and World Health Organization​

17 May 2022
Statement

Reading time: 21 min (5574 words)
العربية
中文
Français
Русский
Español
Healthcare professionals and public health authorities have a central role in discussing vaccination against COVID-19 with their patients. Vaccines play a critical role in preventing deaths, and hospitalisation caused by infectious diseases, and are contributing to controlling the spread of the disease, thus their impact on infection and serious illness is significant. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people also need to be aware of the additional protective behaviours required to control the pandemic locally.
The global impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented level of public interest in vaccines. This includes a focus on the development of vaccines and their regulatory review and safety monitoring. Much of this coverage has taken place through mass and social media. Reports of adverse events (side effects) have led some people to express concerns about getting vaccinated, delay getting vaccinated or be strongly opposed to vaccination. There are also differences in individual confidence in national safety monitoring systems. Another challenge in communicating the importance of COVID-19 vaccination is that in many, but not all, children and young adults are less clinically affected by COVID-19 infection and therefore some may see limited value in vaccinating this population. Clear and consistent communication of evidence and uncertainties is therefore essential to support people in making the critical choice to be vaccinated.
We appreciate that you, your colleagues and your patients may have a number of questions around the development, regulatory review and ongoing safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Vaccines never signficiantly reduced the spread
Jesus Christ, for the UMPTEENTH time, the vaccines were about saving people's lives.

The number of deaths due to COVID virus skyrocketed ever since it first appeared in this country back in January 2020. While scientists were able to develop vaccines in record time, there was another huge spike in February of 2021 when the rollout of vaccines were just getting started.

Things began to change after the vaccines. The number of deaths began dropping--but it didn't bring the pandemic to a swift it. There was a resurgence that began in October of 2021 and stayed high through March of 2022. But guess what? The VAST majority of those deaths were UNVACCINATED people.

Since that time, the weekly death numbers have stayed relatively low (around 2,500 deaths a week.) COVID, like any damn virus, be it the flu or the common cold, is going to spread. Vaccines are intended to insure if you catch it, it won't be life-threatening. My wife and I both caught COVID after a European cruise last year. Thanks to the vaccines, it was a minor deal for us.

So go ahead an opine about its "insignificance" in stopping the spread. WhooHooo Team Chud!!! Then stop and imagine where our country would be today if there was still no COVID vaccine.

Jesus Christ, for the UMPTEENTH time, the vaccines were about saving people's lives.

The number of deaths due to COVID virus skyrocketed ever since it first appeared in this country back in January 2020. While scientists were able to develop vaccines in record time, there was another huge spike in February of 2021 when the rollout of vaccines were just getting started.

Things began to change after the vaccines. The number of deaths began dropping--but it didn't bring the pandemic to a swift it. There was a resurgence that began in October of 2021 and stayed high through March of 2022. But guess what? The VAST majority of those deaths were UNVACCINATED people.

Since that time, the weekly death numbers have stayed relatively low (around 2,500 deaths a week.) COVID, like any damn virus, be it the flu or the common cold, is going to spread. Vaccines are intended to insure if you catch it, it won't be life-threatening. My wife and I both caught COVID after a European cruise last year. Thanks to the vaccines, it was a minor deal for us.

So go ahead an opine about its "insignificance" in stopping the spread. WhooHooo Team Chud!!! Then stop and imagine where our country would be today if there was still no COVID vaccine.
UCFBS has literally been posting that same line across several threads and at least 2 forums for 1- 1 1/2 years

Literally hundreds of times and his point is BASICALLY IRRELEVANT

Reactions: DaShuckster
11) Constantly blaming others
All you've done, like others, is blame me ... make sh-- up and ... it only get worse every time you're proven incorrect, even backtracking from your prior.

I was never anti-vax. You just blamed me, like @DaShuckster ****ster, for bullsh-- that is now well proven not to be true. We assumed the vaccine would do things it was never designed to do.

And it didn't. It didn't do anything that people assumed. It only did what it was designed to do. The pandemic was of the vaccinated as much as the unvaccinated, and Delta was spread by the vaccinated who were told they didn't need to do anything special.

Well done Group Think! Well done! And the Cabal is just hypocrisy on wheels. If it's not me, it's someone else, you're lambasting for your own mistakes and misguided non-sense.

All you've done, like others, is blame me ... make sh-- up and ... it only get worse every time you're proven incorrect, even backtracking from your prior.

I was never anti-vax. You just blamed me, like @DaShuckster ****ster, for bullsh-- that is now well proven not to be true. We assumed the vaccine would do things it was never designed to do.

And it didn't. It didn't do anything that people assumed. It only did what it was designed to do. The pandemic was of the vaccinated as much as the unvaccinated, and Delta was spread by the vaccinated who were told they didn't need to do anything special.

Well done Group Think! Well done! And the Cabal is just hypocrisy on wheels. If it's not me, it's someone else, you're lambasting for your own mistakes and misguided non-sense.

Statement for healthcare professionals: How COVID-19 vaccines are regulated for safety and effectiveness (Revised March 2022)​

Joint Statement from the International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities and World Health Organization​

17 May 2022
Statement

Reading time: 21 min (5574 words)
العربية
中文
Français
Русский
Español
Healthcare professionals and public health authorities have a central role in discussing vaccination against COVID-19 with their patients. Vaccines play a critical role in preventing deaths, and hospitalisation caused by infectious diseases, and are contributing to controlling the spread of the disease, thus their impact on infection and serious illness is significant. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people also need to be aware of the additional protective behaviours required to control the pandemic locally.
The global impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented level of public interest in vaccines. This includes a focus on the development of vaccines and their regulatory review and safety monitoring. Much of this coverage has taken place through mass and social media. Reports of adverse events (side effects) have led some people to express concerns about getting vaccinated, delay getting vaccinated or be strongly opposed to vaccination. There are also differences in individual confidence in national safety monitoring systems. Another challenge in communicating the importance of COVID-19 vaccination is that in many, but not all, children and young adults are less clinically affected by COVID-19 infection and therefore some may see limited value in vaccinating this population. Clear and consistent communication of evidence and uncertainties is therefore essential to support people in making the critical choice to be vaccinated.
We appreciate that you, your colleagues and your patients may have a number of questions around the development, regulatory review and ongoing safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines.

Then how does that 'end the pandemic?' This 'zero COVID' lockdown bullsh-- was the problem from the get-go!

Explain to me why we had to 'stay locked down' then?! WHY?!

What about May-July 2021?! What about then?! Geez, you guys are literally not listening to the science, just like the politicians! There was no reason for any lockdown!

Things began to change after the vaccines. The number of deaths began dropping--but it didn't bring the pandemic to a swift it.
The deaths ramped up in mid-2021!!! Geez! The vaccinated were spreading it ... overwhelmingly so ... by being grossly irresponsible with their daily activities. Why? Because they were told they didn't spread it!

Even Biden said it! And then he got it again, to the exact day, 2021 to 2022!!! Such a joke! Lie after lie after lie!

There was a resurgence that began in October of 2021 and stayed high through March of 2022.
Exactly!!! And it was a crapload of vaccinated people too! The CDC got caught falsifying the statistics on that too!

But guess what? The VAST majority of those deaths were UNVACCINATED people.
That was the lie! Geez, the CDC didn't even track the vaccinated well! It was happening in heavily vaccinated countries too!

In any case ... that has nothing to do with a 'pandemic' and 'lockdowns.' Pandemics are about spread. That's what you guys were arguing forever!

And @DaShuckster ... please name one time I said do not get vaccinated! Just one ****ing time?! You call me an anti-vaxxer. Just one time!

The only thing I warned about is young people and kids who were not dying! That was definitely the biggest lie of all because the CDC was running 'Superhero' advertisments about kids protecting others!

I posted the 100% ****ing truth from experts and you guys made fun of me for it! And now you're lying about not only what you said, but what I said. I was never anti-vax!

I just said that the vaccinated also spread and genetics had a lot more to do with death than anything, which explains why the vaccinated were popping off so much!

Based on his posting history, it’s VERY VERY LIKELY that @UCFBS is unemployed or working somewhere at a trivial part-time job

HIS POSTS ARE CONSISTENT WITH AN ANGRY UNEMPLOYED OR FIRED (again) CRAZY PERSON.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Then how does that 'end the pandemic?' This 'zero COVID' lockdown bullsh-- was the problem from the get-go!

What about May-July 2021?! What about then?! Geez, you guys are literally not listening to the science, just like the politicians! There was no reason for any lockdown!

The deaths ramped up in mid-2021!!! Geez! The vaccinated were spreading it ... overwhelmingly so ... by being grossly irresponsible with their daily activities. Why? Because they were told they didn't spread it!

Even Biden said it! And then he got it again, to the exact day, 2021 to 2022!!! Such a joke! Lie after lie after lie!

Exactly!!! And it was a crapload of vaccinated people too! The CDC got caught falsifying the statistics on that too!

That was the lie! Geez, the CDC didn't even track the vaccinated well! It was happening in heavily vaccinated countries too!

In any case ... that has nothing to do with a 'pandemic' and 'lockdowns.' Pandemics are about spread. That's what you guys were arguing forever!

And @DaShuckster ... please name one time I said do not get vaccinated! Just one ****ing time?! You call me an anti-vaxxer. Just one time!

The only thing I warned about is young people and kids who were not dying! That was definitely the biggest lie of all because the CDC was running 'Superhero' advertisments about kids protecting others!

I posted the 100% ****ing truth from experts and you guys made fun of me for it! And now you're lying about not only what you said, but what I said. I was never anti-vax!

I just said that the vaccinated also spread and genetics had a lot more to do with death than anything, which explains why the vaccinated were popping off so much!
Mania
  • feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed.
  • talking very quickly.
  • feeling full of energy.
  • feeling self-important.
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans.
  • being easily distracted.
  • being easily irritated or agitated.
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The only thing I have ever been guilty of is calling out the bullsh-- of politicians, US Media and Big Tech. I mean, even the President was lying his @$$ off, even when he was briefed the week before about the problems!

But you guys think it's fine that we were lied to and any expert who posted otherwise was censored. Big Tech was deplatforming the BMJ for Christ sakes! Do you guys not care what kind of world we're living in?

Oh no, I'm just anti-vax. Oh, UCFBS "must be stopped because he's spreading the truth, but still says you should get vacinated if you're 40+." Geez ... it's unreal where we're headed, especially with all the spike in problems.

Like RSV for kids under 2 years old. It's like watching the smallpox vaccines all over again. More death resulted, not less, with mandates.

The only thing I have ever been guilty of is calling out the bullsh-- of politicians, US Media and Big Tech. I mean, even the President was lying his @$$ off, even when he was briefed the week before about the problems!

But you guys think it's fine that we were lied to and any expert who posted otherwise was censored. Big Tech was deplatforming the BMJ for Christ sakes! Do you guys not care what kind of world we're living in?

Oh no, I'm just anti-vax. Oh, UCFBS "must be stopped because he's spreading the truth, but still says you should get vacinated if you're 40+." Geez ... it's unreal where we're headed, especially with all the spike in problems.

Like RSV for kids under 2 years old. It's like watching the smallpox vaccines all over again. More death resulted, not less, with mandates.
Mania
  • feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed.
  • talking very quickly.
  • feeling full of energy.
  • feeling self-important.
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans.
  • being easily distracted.
  • being easily irritated or agitated.
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking.

Based on his posting history, it’s VERY VERY LIKELY that @UCFBS is unemployed or working somewhere at a trivial part-time job

HIS POSTS ARE CONSISTENT WITH AN ANGRY UNEMPLOYED OR FIRED (again) CRAZY PERSON.

Operation Downvote

Every time Willie makes a stupid post (which is every fukcing post), simply downvote his shit. This pisses him off more than you could believe. This insane asshole has actually DM'd people who routinely do this to his posts in the Dungeon because it REALLLLLLLY gets under his skin. He can't stand seeing his thumbs up ranking/reaction score go

Down

Down

Down

Sure, make fun of him for being the next to blow up a movie theater and for 100% clearing out the fried chicken at Golden Corral. Hell, you can even point and laugh because at the Cincy game last year, he backed up three different toilets with monstrous dumps.

JUST DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE THUMBS DOWN BUTTON!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
For example: he has 31 worthless/insane/bullshit posts in this thread alone. Can you imagine his delight when he arises after being up all night posting his nonsense and eating pizza rolls that he sees his inbox lit up---only to find out it's nothing more than dislikes?

It might take a few weeks but we can get his reaction score down to zero. EASILY. Do your part.

A life-threatening virus swept the country and at the time, there was no known cure. Boy, that's a real head-scratcher why places tried to limit exposure! :rolleyes:
The deaths ramped up in mid-2021!!! Geez! The vaccinated were spreading it ... overwhelmingly so ...
LOL Show me your stats.
Good grief. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck. Chances are, it's a duck.

Tell, me would a "pro-vaxxer" post this bullsh*t? ------> "Geez! The vaccinated were spreading it ... overwhelmingly so" And this? --------> "Like RSV for kids under 2 years old. It's like watching the smallpox vaccines all over again. More death resulted, not less, with mandates."

Those quotes from you are from THIS THREAD for crying out loud!!!

No.. you are wrong! That is incorrect

UCFBS said:
Oh hell no. I like being not just an opinionated SoB, but ... purposely playing'devil's advocate.' That said, in all seriousness ...

It's not that I would be a poor mod. I have been one before, many times in various forums. Just like I've been a manager ... it completely changes who I am. People who like me will find me completely different. People who don't like me, and have known history with me, will enjoy the fact that I can neither repond nor address them, and would rarely post.

I would no longer post, or when I did, I would have to be very brief and focused on just resolving any conflicts or providing basic, not extensive, information (not 'taking a stand'), literally 'disconnecting from myself.' It would have to be in 5 sentences or less, ideally 1-3 statements or 1 statement with no more than 4 bullets. Also ...

E.g., if you do want me to stop posting 99% of the time, make me a mod. I take it very seriously. As a bonus, I'd change my avtar to something neutral.

I would also have to recognize past 'conflicts of interest' for myself. That means referring other situtions to other moderators or admins, when they are reported.

E.g., I would have to 'recuse myself' when it comes to reports of Mikes and others I have 'past issues with,' basically anyone I've even hinted as a 'Cabal associate,' and leave that to others.

UCFBS said:
Oh hell no. I like being not just an opinionated SoB, but ... purposely playing'devil's advocate.' That said, in all seriousness ...

It's not that I would be a poor mod. I have been one before, many times in various forums. Just like I've been a manager ... it completely changes who I am. People who like me will find me completely different. People who don't like me, and have known history with me, will enjoy the fact that I can neither repond nor address them, and would rarely post.

I would no longer post, or when I did, I would have to be very brief and focused on just resolving any conflicts or providing basic, not extensive, information (not 'taking a stand'), literally 'disconnecting from myself.' It would have to be in 5 sentences or less, ideally 1-3 statements or 1 statement with no more than 4 bullets. Also ...

E.g., if you do want me to stop posting 99% of the time, make me a mod. I take it very seriously. As a bonus, I'd change my avtar to something neutral.

I would also have to recognize past 'conflicts of interest' for myself. That means referring other situtions to other moderators or admins, when they are reported.

E.g., I would have to 'recuse myself' when it comes to reports of Mikes and others I have 'past issues with,' basically anyone I've even hinted as a 'Cabal associate,' and leave that to others.
Operation Downvote. I think I've dropped him at least 300 votes. He should wake up to a nice fat number in his alert box.

DO YOUR PART PEOPLE!!!!

• Haha
UCFBS said:

Could you imagine if Brandon made the parade float a moderator?

He would immediately lose half of his subscribers. No one wants to deal with that pig.

Could you imagine if Brandon made the parade float a moderator?

He would immediately lose half of his subscribers. No one wants to deal with that pig.
“It's not that I would be a poor mod. I have been one before, many times in various forums. Just like I've been a manager”

😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT