ADVERTISEMENT

We better beat CU 😂

Not so ashamed of my recent beliefs that college is useless for many jobs. Useful for some, but what's driving the future, college is almost useless. I wish it was otherwise, but if you want to get into AI etc. and you go to college you're learning what others knew 2-5 years ago. It just is not suited for many future jobs.

I hear North Korea and China have some nice places, I still think they’re horrible countries does that mean I too have “horrible” taste?
Sounds as though you are only comparing ideologies and politics.

I was looking at moving out there but would have to get a job in Cheyenne so that’s a welcomed post lol
Just remember the entire population of the state is less that 600,000 which is smaller than many cities in other states. It's a different lifestyle and often a different way of thinking. Also remember that Colorado is far more liberal than Wyoming.

Just remember the entire population of the state is less that 600,000 which is smaller than many cities in other states. It's a different lifestyle and often a different way of thinking. Also remember that Colorado is far more liberal than Wyoming.
Yea I was thinking living in north Colorado and commuting to Cheyenne if they let me do a hybrid work schedule. It’s either that or New England!

It would be like comparing Jabba the Hut to Trump supporters. If you ever want to see a group of morbidly obese people go to a Trump rally. They should advertise blood pressure meds.
And you are telling me there are no fat people at a Harris rally? Come on now.

And you are telling me there are no fat people at a Harris rally? Come on now.
Anyone that goes to a rally and puts their faith in a politician is fat and dumb. Lucy is going to keep pulling that football, Charlie Brown.

Can we bring it back to beating Colorado? I have been there a few times . Pretty country. It's expensive in many places, but where isn't these days?

I want UCF to beat Colorado mainly because I want this to be our year . I want to beat Utah too but Utah is a beautiful state.

I think though the underlying rub in all this is the UCF chip I have been carrying all my life. I am sick of all the naysayers and such who count us out and put us down. We need to punk Colorado to earn respect and take our place atop the conference. We need to give Deion heart ache . We need to own the Bounce House . That's why we need to win.

Regardless of what their students wear or what their politics are, I want to crush Colorado on the field this Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT