ADVERTISEMENT

We did it!

Red Burns Brighter

Four-Star Recruit
Nov 24, 2017
OJMm7KU.gif

Frost, we all love you!

Yep! They did it. The Football team and UCF fans will relish this game for the rest of their lives.

Congrats to a proven football program.

Respect Earned.

GO KNIGHTS!

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
I actually have followed UCF since the GOL early years. I live in Tampa, though, so it's closer to me. When Frost came on board I really started to pay attention.

Scott was a great hire and I am bittersweet about the departure, even though it's to return home to coach my favorite team.

I'll keep following UCF now though. Heupel should be another great coach and is inheriting a team with all the right pieces and an administration/donors that are serious as hell about football. The Football Excellence fund should come in handy in coming years, too. What a fabulous investment for the school and donors. Can't wait to see what UCF looks like in a few years.

This old man alum is SO happy. Jonas was the coach when I started at UCF. I am AWED at the talent of this program. Who knew??? #WellDone

I remember when I was a little kid and there was talk of shutting down the football program. Then O.J. Simpson headlined a fundraiser. Seriously. He did. Gene McDowell deserves a lot of the credit for helping the program through the lean years.

Oh, and Orlando Panthers....1969 CFL champions....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT