ADVERTISEMENT

We Need A Reset

btbones

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2007
Beautiful northwest volusia county Florida
If you will indulge me. I enjoy popping in here every couple hours for a few minutes to kill some dead time and chat.. Maybe , possibly we could limit the personal insult battles, death threat debates , and pissing matches to one giant thread. If you care to throw some personal insults someones way, accuse them of being a liar or douchebag, just go to the mega thread and have at it. Otherwise it would be nice to have some civil political debate, talk about how much we collectively love Nickleback and their music, talk about the weather or whatever the hell you want without derailing into more mind numbing stupidity. Thanks for your consideration

If you will indulge me. I enjoy popping in here every couple hours for a few minutes to kill some dead time and chat.. Maybe , possibly we could limit the personal insult battles, death threat debates , and pissing matches to one giant thread. If you care to throw some personal insults someones way, accuse them of being a liar or douchebag, just go to the mega thread and have at it. Otherwise it would be nice to have some civil political debate, talk about how much we collectively love Nickleback and their music, talk about the weather or whatever the hell you want without derailing into more mind numbing stupidity. Thanks for your consideration

Agree. It's getting old and boring. And I know I've contributed to it. I left for a reason, came back and then participated in the BS I hate.

Reactions: Knight_Light
It was drizzling this morning. I know this because I live in a tent that leaks in my dad's backyard.

this run of weather has been amazing, trying to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible before storm season hits

to the Baseball/Spring Training guys the new renovations to the Yankees park are pretty nice if you haven't been recently

I've basically stopped coming to this forum for precisely this reason. It's old and not funny. No one wins, you both look like idiotic children.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Aside from screwing up afternoon plans, I love our daily thunderstorms. This little drought we are currently in sucks.

But if we could never have a hurricane again, that'd be great.

Reactions: fabknight
oh and nickleback was good until they went commercial.*

Fun fact: Nickelback is the 2nd most best selling foreign band in American history. Behind only The Beatles. They're the 11t best selling band in American history overall. And yet they're seemingly the butt end of everyone's jokes including mine.

Lots of closet NB fans out there. When they first came out I thought them and Fuel were the same band.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT