ADVERTISEMENT

We need to start banning reporters at our New Conference who don't use the proper P6 designation

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
when referring to us.

We might need to do that to posters here too.

Some UCFans really need to take a hard look in the mirror, and ask yourselves, "Do you expect second class from yourself? Do you accept second class from your alma mater?" Bc that is exactly what you're are doing when you say anything other than using the proper P6 designation regarding us, which I have been using for 3 almost 4 years now. #RealFan

@BG_Knightmare try not to throw down the hammer for a couple of weeks. Some need time to learn the errors in their ways.

#UCFacts

[smoke]

Last edited:
when referring to us.

Some UCFans really need to take a hard look in the mirror, and ask yourselves, "Do you expect second class from yourself? Do you accept second class from your alma mater?" Bc that is exactly what you're are doing when you say anything other than using the proper P6 designation regarding us, which I have using for 3 almost 4 years. #RealFan

@BG_Knightmare try not to throw down the hammer for a couple of weeks. Some need time to learn the errors in their ways.

#UCFacts

[smoke]

Has it really been four years since the AAC came up with the P6 thing?

Has it really been four years since the AAC came up with the P6 thing?

We, the AAC, officially did it after all the Big 12 expansion rumors died down, late last fall.

I always used P6 especially on Soundoff and the MB, because that is what we are.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
No, we need to start making the point that the AAC (2013-2017) is better than the old Big East (2005-2012) in rankings and major bowl results. We're not only just missing the AQ status, but we qualify better than the old Big East did, under the prior BCS AQ rules for conferences.

No, we need to start making the point that the AAC (2013-2017) is better than the old Big East (2005-2012) in rankings and major bowl results. We're not only just missing the AQ status, but we qualify better than the old Big East did, under the prior BCS AQ rules for conferences.

BS you’re one of the worst offeners. Don’t make me turn on you like all of Da Cooler has done.

Seriously check yourself. We are the reigning MNC.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Did you just show up for the winning season?. I was dishing out practice reports before, during and after our worst times.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

I have been a fan since 97' when I started grad school. I rarely post and will fall off the radar and be a lurker again. My sense of worth is not based on how many practices I have attended or if I use a G5 or P6 tag when I post on message boards.

Here is to your continued message board supremacy! Cheers!

I have been a fan since 97' when I started grad school. I rarely post and will fall off the radar and be a lurker again. My sense of worth is not based on how many practices I have attended or if I use a G5 or P6 tag when I post on message boards.

UCF only has real fans, so you’re not impressing anyone by simply being an alum. That’s obvi.

It’s not how much time you put in, but what you do with your time.

Look we are all on the same team here. Some are just disrespecting themselves and us by not using the proper P6. That needs to stop. I boycott any news outlet that uses the smear campaign term when referring to us. #RealFan

Last edited:
Reactions: GoKnights2003
Do I think the AAC is power 6 level yes, but until it is recognized by the majority then we have to live with being referred to as G5. The Conch Republic considered themselves separate from the United States. It didn't change a thing for them. Unless it is recognized by the ones in charge then it is just a hyperbole. The only difference for the two classifications is money. If the AAC could get a good tv contract deal then they can call us whatever they want. The fact would be with additional money the conference could compete for resources like coaches with any team. That in turn would help stabilize the teams and give the conference equal footing to compete. The bottom of the AAC in football is pretty bad but the top is also pretty good and has been for a while now.

You are showing your lack of message board skills, you should attend some practices.

Reactions: UCFhonors
UCF only has real fans, so you’re not impressing anyone by simply being an alum. That’s obvi.

It’s not how much time you put in, but what you do with your time.

Look we are all on the same team here. Some are just disrespecting themselves and us by not using the proper P6. That needs to stop. I boycott any news outlet that uses the smear campaign term when referring to us. #RealFan

#realfans > #alumni

Reactions: UCFhonors
Do I think the AAC is power 6 level yes, but until it is recognized by the majority then we have to live with being referred to as G5.

Stopped reading after here.

Do you think black people were okay with being called the N word until the majority of people recognized them as equal?

Get a grip. I don’t use the “G” pejorative for football teams just like I don’t use the “N” pejorative for black people.

In The American, we believe all college football teams deserve equal access and equal opportunity.

Stopped reading after here.

Do you think black people were okay with being called the N word until the majority of people recognized them as equal?

Get a grip. I don’t use the “G” pejorative for football teams just like I don’t use the “N” pejorative for black people.

In The American, we believe all college football teams deserve equal access and equal opportunity.
Last I checked it's ok for a black person to use the term. So it's ok for us to call ourselves the G word.

Reactions: Knightlife77
when referring to us.

Some UCFans really need to take a hard look in the mirror, and ask yourselves, "Do you expect second class from yourself? Do you accept second class from your alma mater?" Bc that is exactly what you're are doing when you say anything other than using the proper P6 designation regarding us, which I have been using for 3 almost 4 years now. #RealFan

#UCFacts

[smoke]

Now I know where my stolen Heroin ended up.....pull out the needle slowly dude.

14iocf.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT